• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can PC Consultants Get a Sam's Club Business Membership? Find Out Here!

In summary, the person's mother forgot to tell them that they had renewed their membership and therefore did not have to go get a new card.
dymplz8
I just wanted to see if anyone knew whether it was okay to open a Sam's Club Business Membership as a PC consultant. I mean, I do consider it my small business, but I wasn't sure if it was okay to open one or if it was against policy. If anyone has any information please let me know, I plan to go open one tonight.

Let us know if you can. I have a Sam's Membership, but I never thought about opening a Business Membership Account.

I have a business membership with Sam's using myself as a business owner. You will probably have to talk to the manager to prove you are a business owner. I just showed him my business card.

what't the benefit of a business membership over a personal membership?

Just as Don Funt would say: "You are the CEO of your own business"
I have a Costco membership as a business owner, I figured if we have PC cards for Kinkos and Office Depot and such we can have a wholesale warehouse club card.

just curious what perks you get over a cheaper regular membership? I know you can get in before regular business hours but what other benefits are offered?

I do. The membership is cheaper for business owners and, as Teresa stated, we have more hours that we can shop. Also, I think I get a special catalog mailing (quaterly?).

Interesting! I am a current advantage member and pay $40.00 a year and just renewed... DARN. Wonder if they would refund the difference if I switched to business membership?

I have a Costco Business membership. I like getting in an hour early. :)

DebbieJ said:
I have a Costco Business membership. I like getting in an hour early. :)

At Sams, you get in 2 hours early! :)

Also, my local Sams has quarterly breakfasts for all business members for networking purposes... just FYI

I am under my InLaw's business account.

It was very funny the way we found out. :D Russell asked them to pick him up some Cattlemen's and they said why don't you by and get it and he told them, we don't have a membership. His mom said yes you do, yall are under ours and have been for years. THEY FORGOT TO TELL US!!!:eek: Russell new he was on it while he was in college but his card expired right after we got married and when we tried to go in there we were told it was expired. His parents never told us that they renewed it and the cards changed and we were suppose to go get a new card. We have been married for 7 YEARS in April and they have been paying for us a membership the whole time! His mom does not curse and she was like "Well sh-t, you mean we have been paying for yall all these years for nothing!" And I said "Well yes, that's what happens when you don't tell us about it!" HA!

:D HA!! I can laugh about it now but we were aggravated they did not think to TELL us at first. We just found out last month. There were a lot of times we wanted to go in there but never enough to warrant paying for a membership.

bsaxman said:
Interesting! I am a current advantage member and pay $40.00 a year and just renewed... DARN. Wonder if they would refund the difference if I switched to business membership?

I think they might. . .seems like they may have done this for me.

I need to go and try for the Business membership. I just love sams even if I dont buy anything, it is a good place just to go look. You never know what you will find in there.

bsaxman said:

Sams did for me years ago when I started my PC buis. I got the $5 back. All I had to do was show a Buis card to get the buis mambership.

I have a Sam's using my PC business. They were really nice about it. I get in at 7 vs. 10 am and they always have coffee/tea/donuts/and such for us! It's really nice. I joined mainly to buy diapers, but use it for other things too!!

Great Thanks for this info... I will be changing my membership tomorrow....

Well, I went yesterday and did sign up for my Sam's business club membership and the lady at the sign up desk kept my card and said that she wanted to book a show :eek: I was so excited. I told her to give me a call at anytime and she said she would definately be calling. I'm so glad that I got signed up, I'm going to love shopping the early morning hours.

Awesome!!!

I love the getting in early perk!!!

There is something about seeing people all lined up outside and being able to go arround them and walk righ in!

Wow! I didn't know that. I will have to go get my membership renewed.

I went in and showed them my name tag and a business card and was able to get a business account as a Pampered Chef Sales Consultant. Their computer's didn't have Independent Consultant as an option, only sales consultant.

ivebeen4given said:
I need to go and try for the Business membership. I just love sams even if I dont buy anything, it is a good place just to go look. You never know what you will find in there.
Tons of flour to feed that sourdough!

Kitchen Diva said:
I went in and showed them my name tag and a business card and was able to get a business account as a Pampered Chef Sales Consultant. Their computer's didn't have Independent Consultant as an option, only sales consultant.
Well crap. Aren't we selling and consulting... those nerds!

Could I get this and give the second card to my mom? Different households by the way. I don't know how a business one works. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

The business one you do get a 2nd card. I'm not sure that the addresses matter though. You can also get a general card, but those purchases have to be made with a business check. I think. It's been a while since we signed up.

It's been a while since I had a Sams Card - but when I was a bookstore manager, I had one, and I think I got something like 3-5 extra ones that I could give to my employees - so the address didn't have to be the same.

I think it only has to be the same if it's a regular card - then it has to be in the same household.

This is definitely good to know. Right now I get a cheap BJ's membership through my Mothers of Multiples Club, but maybe it is worth getting a business membership at Sam's as well, so I can shop early!

jesusluvsu2005 said:
Could I get this and give the second card to my mom? Different households by the way. I don't know how a business one works. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

We have one under our in-laws business and it is in my name and my address.

BTW, we bought some Strawberry Yogurt Biscotti a few weeks ago at Sam's and that stuff is WONDERFUL!

Didn't Work For MeI tried to get a business membership at my local Sam's Club today. The were very nice but told me I couldn't. Said that the last they heard consultant's for PC, MK, Avone, etc weren't eligible businees owners. I had to go ahead and renew as a normal member but how can I prove to them otherwise? Thanks!

Related to Can PC Consultants Get a Sam's Club Business Membership? Find Out Here!

1. Can Pampered Chef Consultants get a Sam's Club business membership?

Yes, Pampered Chef Consultants are eligible to apply for a Sam's Club business membership.

2. How can I get a Sam's Club business membership as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

To apply for a Sam's Club business membership, you can visit your local Sam's Club store or apply online through the Sam's Club website. You will need to provide proof of your Pampered Chef Consultant status.

3. What are the benefits of having a Sam's Club business membership as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

As a Pampered Chef Consultant, having a Sam's Club business membership gives you access to wholesale prices on bulk purchases, which can save you money on ingredients and supplies for your Pampered Chef business. You may also be eligible for special discounts and promotions offered by Sam's Club for business members.

4. Are there any requirements or restrictions for Pampered Chef Consultants to get a Sam's Club business membership?

Yes, to be eligible for a Sam's Club business membership, you must have a valid Pampered Chef Consultant ID. You may also need to provide proof of your business, such as a business license or tax ID number.

5. Can I use my Sam's Club business membership for personal purchases as well?

No, Sam's Club business memberships are only intended for business-related purchases. If you would like to use your membership for personal purchases, you will need to sign up for a separate Sam's Club Plus membership.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjenibel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
annew
Replies
Views
Admin Greg