• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I get a Costco Business Membership through PC?

In summary, a Costco Business Membership is a membership program specifically for small business owners that offers exclusive benefits and discounts on a wide range of products and services. The annual fee for this membership is $60, with an option for an Executive Business Membership at $120 annually. Personal Costco memberships cannot be used for business purchases, and a separate membership is required. Some benefits include special pricing and discounts on business essentials, access to business services at discounted rates, and the ability to apply online with proof of business ownership.
kimhquilt
I have heard several people talking about getting a Business Membership at Costco through PC. What all do I need in order to do this?

Thanks

Go to Costco and tell them you are a small business owner.

I have a regular membership...what are the benefits of a business membership vs. a regular membership?

Do I have to take any paperwork with me?

Why don't you call your local Costco and ask?

ChefBeckyD said:
I have a regular membership...what are the benefits of a business membership vs. a regular membership?
Business members can shop earlier in the day, before the warehouses open to non-business members. There are also some other services offered, like credit card processing, etc.

I have one....it is the same price as the general membership, but the benefits are better. Just bring in a business card or something with the Pampered Chef name on it as well as your information.

Related to How can I get a Costco Business Membership through PC?

1. What is a Costco Business Membership?

A Costco Business Membership is a membership program specifically designed for small business owners and offers exclusive benefits and discounts on a wide range of products and services.

2. How much does a Costco Business Membership cost?

The annual fee for a Costco Business Membership is $60. However, the Executive Business Membership, which offers additional benefits such as an annual 2% reward on qualified purchases, costs $120 annually.

3. Can I use my personal Costco membership for business purchases?

No, personal Costco memberships are not valid for business purchases. You will need a separate Costco Business Membership to take advantage of the exclusive benefits and discounts for small business owners.

4. What are the benefits of a Costco Business Membership?

Some of the benefits of a Costco Business Membership include access to special pricing and discounts on business essentials, such as office supplies, technology, and equipment. Members also have access to Costco's business services, such as printing and shipping, at discounted rates.

5. How do I apply for a Costco Business Membership?

You can apply for a Costco Business Membership online by visiting the Costco website and filling out the business membership application. You will need to provide proof of business ownership, such as a business license or tax ID number, to complete the application process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjenibel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Jenni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
abaker1
Replies