• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sam's Club Business Membership for PC Consultants: Benefits and Qualifications

In summary, a Sam's Club membership offers access to wholesale prices on a variety of products, exclusive services like free shipping and cash rewards, and savings on travel and entertainment. The cost of membership ranges from $45 to $100 per year, with discounts available for students, military personnel, and seniors. Non-members can shop online with a 10% surcharge or visit with a member as a guest. Renewal can be done online, in-store, or by mail, and membership can be canceled at any time with potential refunds available.
chefjenibel
Has anyone here received a Sam's Club BUSINESS membership by being a PC consultant? I used to be one through my employer. But now I'm wondering if I can do it myself if they consider PC to qualify as a BUSINESS. Anyone know?
TIA!
Otherwise, I'll just get a regular membership. :)

I have my sam's card with my pc business. you just have to take in a business card (to show that you're not making it up i guess). it makes it a write off that way also. hope this helps

Yep, I have a Sam's business membership, too, and just had to show a business card. I'm not sure if that's a significantly better deal, but it can't hurt!!:)

Thanks! Just the answers I was looking for! I knew you guys would be able to help. ;)

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that you can absolutely use your consultant status to qualify for a Sam's Club Business membership. You will just need to provide proof of your business, such as a business card or a copy of your consultant agreement. It's a great perk of being a consultant and can save you money in the long run. Happy shopping! :)

Related to Sam's Club Business Membership for PC Consultants: Benefits and Qualifications

What are the benefits of a Sam's Club membership?

A Sam's Club membership offers access to wholesale prices on a wide range of products, including groceries, electronics, and household items. Members also have access to exclusive services such as free shipping, cash rewards, and savings on travel and entertainment.

How much does a Sam's Club membership cost?

The cost of a Sam's Club membership varies depending on the level of membership chosen. The basic membership starts at $45 per year, while the Plus membership is $100 per year. There are also special discounts available for students, military personnel, and seniors.

Can I shop at Sam's Club without a membership?

No, a membership is required to shop at Sam's Club. However, non-members can shop online and purchase select items at a 10% surcharge. Additionally, non-members can visit the store with a member as a guest and make purchases using cash or gift cards.

How do I renew my Sam's Club membership?

You can renew your Sam's Club membership online, in-store, or by mail. If you have a membership card, you can simply scan it at checkout to renew. You can also renew your membership through the Sam's Club app or by calling the membership department.

Can I cancel my Sam's Club membership?

Yes, you can cancel your Sam's Club membership at any time. You can do so by visiting the membership desk at your local Sam's Club, calling the membership department, or by logging into your account online. Refunds may be available depending on the length of time remaining on your membership.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
laurieandjaffy
Replies
Views
robochick84
  • Karen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth