• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering on My Website: A Guide for Booked Shows and Qualifications | TIA, Dena

In summary, to place an order on the Pampered Chef website, you will need to have a registered account and follow the prompts to add products to your cart and enter payment and shipping information. Host rewards and discounts can be used as long as you are placing an order for a booked show or meeting the qualifications for a promotion. There is a minimum order requirement of $80, and you will receive a confirmation email and tracking number upon processing and shipping of your order. Unfortunately, orders cannot be changed after submission, but you can contact customer service for assistance.
Denarella
People who have shows booked with me can put orders on my website, correct? I just cant take wedding registry orders or orders outside an already booked party?

And I can get orders from anyone after I qualify or is it being a consultant for a certain period of time?

TIA,
Dena

Denarella said:
People who have shows booked with me can put orders on my website, correct? I just cant take wedding registry orders or orders outside an already booked party?

And I can get orders from anyone after I qualify or is it being a consultant for a certain period of time?

TIA,
Dena
Yes and yes.

You can get orders on a show through your website.

As far as getting orders after you qualify: it may take a day or two for it to come up but as soon as you see the registry logo you are good to go!

BethCooks4U said:
Yes and yes.

You can get orders on a show through your website.

As far as getting orders after you qualify: it may take a day or two for it to come up but as soon as you see the registry logo you are good to go!

Thank you.

Related to Ordering on My Website: A Guide for Booked Shows and Qualifications | TIA, Dena

1. How do I place an order on the Pampered Chef website?

To place an order on the Pampered Chef website, you will need to have a registered account. Once you have logged in, you can browse the products and add them to your cart. When you are ready to check out, follow the prompts to enter your payment and shipping information.

2. Can I use host rewards or discounts when ordering on the website?

Yes, you can use host rewards and discounts when ordering on the website as long as you are placing an order for a booked show or meeting the qualifications for a specific promotion. Be sure to enter any applicable codes or select the option to use your host rewards at checkout.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement when ordering on the website?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $80 when ordering on the Pampered Chef website. This ensures that you are able to take advantage of the full benefits of being a host or meeting the qualifications for a promotion.

4. How do I know if my order has been received and processed?

After placing an order on the website, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details and a tracking number once your order has been processed and shipped. You can also check the status of your order by logging into your account and viewing your order history.

5. Can I make changes to my order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, it cannot be changed. If you need to make any updates or changes to your order, please contact the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denarella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • jkerr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jkerr
  • KristinaD