• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering From UPampered Chefoming Shows on My Website?

In summary, to order from a Pampered Chef party on your website, you simply need to go to the party's website and click on the "Shop Now" button. You can then browse products and add them to your cart before proceeding to checkout and entering your payment and shipping information. There is no need for a special code or link to order, and you can order from multiple parties at the same time, though you will need to complete the checkout process separately for each party. There may also be special offers or discounts available, set by the party host, and you can track your order through an email with a tracking number or by logging into your Pampered Chef account.
PC Nut
Can someone share with me for future shows, how the customer attains or I attain the number for guests to use to place orders online for the Hostesses Party? TIA!

Numbers? I mean the code to acces the site?

The guest should just be able to go to your site, click on the "Shop Online" link, and put in your host's name to find the show. If your host uses the e-invitations from your PWS, they'll have a direct link that will tie them to the show when they click through on it.

I thought somewhere along the line they need an access code? How do they attain that?

the guests do not need access code...just the host if they want to e-invite or to put their wish list together.

and you can get this number for her/him again by going into your website and looking at the info for that show.

Thanks all I finally figured that out today! I appreciate all of your help with this!

Related to Ordering From UPampered Chefoming Shows on My Website?

What is the process for ordering from a Pampered Chef party on my website?

To order from a Pampered Chef party on your website, you will need to go to the party's website and click on the "Shop Now" button. This will bring you to the party's shopping page where you can browse products and add them to your cart. Once you have finished shopping, you can proceed to checkout and enter your payment and shipping information.

Do I need a special code or link to order from a Pampered Chef party on my website?

No, you do not need a special code or link to order from a Pampered Chef party on your website. As long as you go to the party's website and click on the "Shop Now" button, you will be able to access the party's shopping page and place your order.

Can I order from multiple Pampered Chef parties at the same time on my website?

Yes, you can order from multiple Pampered Chef parties at the same time on your website. Each party will have its own shopping page, so you can browse and add products from multiple parties to your cart. However, you will need to complete the checkout process separately for each party.

Are there any special offers or discounts available when ordering from a Pampered Chef party on my website?

Yes, there may be special offers or discounts available when ordering from a Pampered Chef party on your website. These offers and discounts are set by the party host and can vary from party to party. Make sure to check the party's website for any current promotions or discounts.

Can I track my order from a Pampered Chef party on my website?

Yes, you can track your order from a Pampered Chef party on your website. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email with a tracking number and a link to track your package. You can also log into your Pampered Chef account to view your order history and track any current orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kate0831
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • skynsea