• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with a Website Introduction Letter?

In summary, a website introduction letter is a letter or message sent to customers or potential customers to introduce them to a new website. It is important because it creates awareness and interest in the website, and provides information about its features and how to access it. Customers may receive benefits or promotions by signing up for the website, and they are encouraged to share the introduction letter with others.
hercgirl
Can anyone help me? Most of my family/friends are out of state so I got the PC website. I have several website shows scheduled but no orders. Does anyone have or done a website introduction letter and sent it out to the guest list on their website shows? I don't know anyone on has been invited to the website shows and am wondering if they are leary of ordering online with someone they do not know.

Thank you for any help!

Tracy:rolleyes:

There is an introduction e-mail right on your personal website. Go to CC and click on "Promoting Your Business". Then click on "Personal Website Assistant", then "Customer Connection". You have to enter e-mail addresses onto your website first by clicking on "add contacts", but then you can send an introduction e-mail.

Thank you very much! I did do that but after checking with 2 of my hosts, those emails are not being received. I even sent one to myself and it still hasn't hit my email. Anyone else have this issue?

I am about to send the Un-Party Flyer from my own email to make sure these individuals are receiving it.

Tracy

What is a website introduction letter?

A website introduction letter is a letter or message that is sent to customers or potential customers to introduce them to a new website. It typically includes information about the website, its purpose, and how to navigate it.

Why is a website introduction letter important?

A website introduction letter is important because it helps to create awareness and interest in a new website. It also provides important information about the website and its features, making it easier for customers to use and navigate.

How can I access the website after receiving the introduction letter?

In most cases, the website URL will be included in the introduction letter. Simply click on the link or type the URL into your web browser to access the website. If you have any trouble accessing the website, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Will I receive any benefits or promotions by signing up for the website?

Yes, we often offer special promotions or discounts to customers who sign up for our website. Make sure to check your email regularly for any updates or promotions. You can also follow us on social media for additional offers and updates.

Can I share the website introduction letter with others?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share the website introduction letter with your friends, family, and social networks. We appreciate any referrals and are always looking to expand our customer base. Thank you for your support!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KCPChef
  • mille
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mille
  • NooraK