• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Website for Labels With Your Info on Them That Are

In summary, you can easily order customized labels with your information on them through the Pampered Chef website. The labels are durable and water-resistant, and you can choose from a variety of fonts and colors to customize them. The delivery time for your labels will depend on your location and shipping method, but most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Additionally, you can order multiple sets of labels with different designs and information for labeling different items or creating personalized labels for special occasions.
Denarella
Anyone have a website for labels with your info on them that are different and cool? Im just searching online now but nothing has struck my fancy? Any suggestions? TIA

Dena

I just make my own - nothing special, but they work great!

hey, i get mine from vistaprint, they're burgundy with food on them. i love them!

ginamkiely said:
hey, i get mine from vistaprint, they're burgundy with food on them. i love them!

Sounds messy.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :eek:

raebates said:
Sounds messy.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :eek:

too funny, it took me a second to get that, sorry i'm a little slow today.

Related to Anyone Have a Website for Labels With Your Info on Them That Are

1. How can I get customized labels with my information on them?

You can easily order customized labels with your information on them through the Pampered Chef website. Simply browse our selection of labels, choose the design you like, and enter your information before completing your order.

2. Are the labels durable enough to withstand multiple uses?

Yes, our labels are made from high-quality materials that are designed to withstand multiple uses. They are also water-resistant, making them perfect for use in the kitchen.

3. Can I choose the font and color for my labels?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of fonts and colors to customize your labels to your liking. Simply select the design you want and use our easy customization tool to choose your font and color.

4. How long does it take to receive my labels?

The delivery time for your labels will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.

5. Can I order labels with different designs and information?

Yes, you can order multiple sets of labels with different designs and information. This is perfect for labeling different items in your kitchen or for creating personalized labels for special occasions or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • babywings76