• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank Your Customers & Promote Your Website - Neon Labels!

In summary, neon labels are bright and eye-catching labels that can be fully customized with your own branding. They can help you thank your customers by making your brand stand out and promoting your website. They are also durable enough for shipping and can be ordered in bulk for cost savings and consistent branding.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a packet of neon labels - the ones that are 30 to a sheet. I would like to make a label to stick no each customer's receipt thanking them for their order and reminding them to check out my website...
any wording/layout ideas?
or has someone already made something like this?

How about something simple like: Thank you for your order! You can check out recipes, tips and products online anytime at xxxx.

(Don't forget to put your PWS on the label.)

Attachments

• Thank you for your order 30 up.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 543
I see a new stamp from Vista print in my future! LOL .... Love this!

What are neon labels and how can they help me thank my customers?

Neon labels are bright, eye-catching labels that can be used to add a pop of color to your packaging or products. They can help you thank your customers by making your brand stand out and leave a lasting impression.

Can I customize the neon labels with my own branding?

Yes, you can fully customize the neon labels with your own branding. You can choose the color, font, and design to match your brand's aesthetic and create a cohesive look.

How can I use neon labels to promote my website?

You can include your website URL on the neon labels to make it easy for customers to find your online presence. You can also use them as a call-to-action by adding a message like "Visit our website for more products!"

Are the neon labels durable enough for shipping?

Yes, our neon labels are made from high-quality materials and are durable enough to withstand shipping. They will not easily peel off or fade during transit.

Can I order custom neon labels in bulk?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for our custom neon labels. This is a great option for businesses looking to save money on larger orders and have a consistent branding across all their products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • spoons4life
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Careyann