• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Buy a Gift Memebership on Cs?

In summary, a gift membership on Cs is a special membership that grants users access to exclusive deals and products from the Pampered Chef company. To purchase one, visit the Pampered Chef website and select the gift membership option, then enter the recipient's information and complete the checkout process. The gift membership can be customized by choosing the length of the membership and adding a personalized message. It is possible to purchase a gift membership for someone who is already a member, and the recipient will receive an email notification with instructions on how to activate it or access it through their account on the Pampered Chef website.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I have a new consultnat who lives in FL that I want to buy a CS membership for and I forgot how to do it. Anyone remember how?

Look to your leftIf you look to the menu on the left, when you are viewing your account or messages, you can choose the PAID SUBSCRIPTION option and then if you scroll down on that you will see a section that says:
Sign up friends or downline. There is a special link to click. And you have to email Greg to remind him of the person's name!

Hope this helps.
Debbie :D

Thanks Debbie! I looked everywhere but there!

Related to How Do I Buy a Gift Memebership on Cs?

Q: What is a gift membership on Cs?

A: A gift membership on Cs is a special membership that allows users to access exclusive deals and products from the Pampered Chef company.

Q: How do I purchase a gift membership on Cs?

A: To purchase a gift membership on Cs, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and select the gift membership option. Enter the recipient's information and complete the checkout process.

Q: Can I customize the gift membership on Cs?

A: Yes, you can customize the gift membership on Cs by choosing the length of the membership and adding a personalized message for the recipient.

Q: Can I purchase a gift membership on Cs for someone who is already a member?

A: Yes, you can purchase a gift membership on Cs for someone who is already a member. They will receive an additional membership term added to their current one.

Q: How will the recipient receive the gift membership on Cs?

A: The recipient will receive an email notification with instructions on how to activate their gift membership on Cs. They can also access it by logging into their account on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • PCJenni