• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Year, New Subscription Price!

A
Admin Greg
DCS is going on a year long sale for 50% off it's membership fee. Now you can subscribe for only $4.98/yr! Times are tough and we want to help! Fees go towards server/software leasing which costs around $200/m (DCS/CS). A similar sale will also be posted at CS. I will refund the difference to anyone who has registered within the last 30 days. Thanks for all your support!!!update: due to some requests we've also added a Lifetime Subscription for $19.98

Thanks! I rejoined, that is a price I can afford :)

cincychef said:
Thanks! I rejoined, that is a price I can afford :)

Good to see you back cincychef! :clap:

Welcome back Chantelle! :D

Hello everyone! Happy New Year! I'm excited to announce that DCS is having a year long sale for 50% off its membership fee. That means you can now subscribe for only $4.98 per year! We understand that times are tough and we want to help by offering this discounted price. Just so you know, the fees go towards server and software leasing, which costs around $200 per month for DCS and CS. We will also be having a similar sale over at CS, so keep an eye out for that. And for those who have registered within the last 30 days, I will gladly refund the difference. Your support means everything to us. Thank you!Update: We've received some requests for a Lifetime Subscription option, so we've added that for only $19.98. Thank you all for your continued support!

1. Why is DCS offering a 50% discount on its membership fee?

DCS is offering a discounted membership fee to help support our valued customers during these tough times. Our fees go towards server and software leasing costs, which can be expensive.

2. How much will the membership fee be during the sale?

The discounted membership fee during the sale will be $4.98 per year.

3. What is the regular membership fee for DCS?

The regular membership fee for DCS is $9.95 per year, so the sale price offers a 50% discount.

4. Will the sale also be available at CS?

Yes, a similar sale will also be available at CS.

5. What if I recently registered and paid the full membership fee?

If you registered within the last 30 days and paid the full membership fee, we will refund the difference to you. Just contact us and we will process the refund for you.

6. Is there any other membership option available?

Yes, we have also added a Lifetime Subscription option for $19.98. This means you will only need to pay once and have access to DCS for a lifetime.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • hoosierchef