1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Membership drive...need your ideas

1. I want to kick off a membership drive to get some more recruits. I need ideas on how to do this successfully. Anyone ever tried this or have some ideas?

Sandy

May 27, 2009
  2. Come on I know someone has an idea. Help me. I got nothin....

Jun 1, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Not sure what you mean by membership drive?

Jun 1, 2009
  4. Oh, I'm sorry. I'm looking at doing something to boost the recruits that are coming in to Pampered Chef. I have recruited 3 my first 2 weeks and have spoken to several people but it seems to have stopped. I want to get the momentum back and people excited about it. I am looking for idea on how to entice people by offering some kind of a deal from me when they join.

Jun 2, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Congratulations on your recruiting success.

As to your question about a membership drive. I think it is more important to inform and help the recruit to see how PC will fill there need than to entice them with a gimic. The kit is already a great deal.

6. I don't want to trick anybody into joining or anything. I just thought maybe offering something likejoin today with the mini kit and if you hold 4 shows in your first 30 days and don't make enough money to pay for your kit - I will buy it back from you. Something along those lines.

Jun 2, 2009
  7. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Sandy, There is a flyer in the files section named kitnappers. You should be able to pull it up by tying in napper. I know it is a flyer that some people have used with success.

Have something to add?