• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Membership Drive...need Your Ideas

In summary, to become a member of Pampered Chef, you can sign up online or through a consultant by clicking on the "Join" button on their website or contacting a consultant in your area. As a member, you will have access to exclusive discounts, special offers, early product access, and a community of home cooks and consultants. There is no membership fee and you can cancel at any time by contacting customer service. You can earn rewards through purchases, hosting parties, referring friends, and participating in monthly promotions and challenges.
sandyculver
I want to kick off a membership drive to get some more recruits. I need ideas on how to do this successfully. Anyone ever tried this or have some ideas?

Sandy

Come on I know someone has an idea. Help me. I got nothin....

Not sure what you mean by membership drive?

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm looking at doing something to boost the recruits that are coming in to Pampered Chef. I have recruited 3 my first 2 weeks and have spoken to several people but it seems to have stopped. I want to get the momentum back and people excited about it. I am looking for idea on how to entice people by offering some kind of a deal from me when they join.

Congratulations on your recruiting success.

As to your question about a membership drive. I think it is more important to inform and help the recruit to see how PC will fill there need than to entice them with a gimic. The kit is already a great deal.

I don't want to trick anybody into joining or anything. I just thought maybe offering something likejoin today with the mini kit and if you hold 4 shows in your first 30 days and don't make enough money to pay for your kit - I will buy it back from you. Something along those lines.

Sandy, There is a flyer in the files section named kitnappers. You should be able to pull it up by tying in napper. I know it is a flyer that some people have used with success.

1. How do I become a member of Pampered Chef?

To become a member of Pampered Chef, you can sign up online or through a consultant. Simply go to our website and click on the "Join" button to get started. You can also reach out to a consultant in your area who can help you sign up and answer any questions you may have.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef member?

As a Pampered Chef member, you will have access to exclusive discounts, special offers, and early access to new products. You will also have the opportunity to earn rewards and free products through our loyalty program. Additionally, you will have access to our community of passionate home cooks and consultants who can provide support and inspiration.

3. Is there a membership fee for joining Pampered Chef?

No, there is no membership fee for joining Pampered Chef. It is completely free to become a member and enjoy all the benefits that come with it.

4. Can I cancel my Pampered Chef membership at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your Pampered Chef membership at any time. Simply contact our customer service team by phone or email and they will assist you with the cancellation process.

5. How can I earn rewards as a Pampered Chef member?

There are several ways to earn rewards as a Pampered Chef member. You can earn points for every purchase you make, for hosting a party, and for referring friends to join. These points can then be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases. You can also earn rewards through our monthly promotions and challenges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Admin Greg