• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I elevate my power cooking recipes with new flavors and ingredients?

In summary, the new recipes for power cooking that were supposed to be available September 1st have not yet been released. Some US Consultants are talking about October. There are suggestions for new recipes including using whole chickens instead of chicken breasts, making Marsala, Alfredo, casserole, enchilladas, or chicken w steamed veggies.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I thought I heard we were getting new recipes for the power cooking available Sept 1st online?

Anyone know anything about it?

I just looked and did not see anything.

I am a CDN Consultant and haven't heard of anything about new Power Cooking recipes (chicken) as far as I recall. But I DID read US Consultants talking about it - I thought they said OCTOBER??????

stefani2 said:
I am a CDN Consultant and haven't heard of anything about new Power Cooking recipes (chicken) as far as I recall. But I DID read US Consultants talking about it - I thought they said OCTOBER??????

They announced it at conference. I think it was Oct 1.

I heard Oct also for the new recipes. I can't wait

Paulette, do you mind if I hijack and ask....

What does everyone think the chicken power cooking recipes will be? What would you like them to be? Just off the top of my head:
- Tetrazzini (sorry to butcher the spelling)
- Stroganoff
- something with turkey tenderloin

I would be thrilled if they include using the whole bird then making soup from the bones.

What say you?

Ok October then.... Ugh... I really wanted them for this month!

And Susan... Hijack away!

Chris.... Love the avatar! Sory I missed last months meeting. Dont know If I will make next week either. I have A GS meeting the same night. Not to mention it gets lonely driving down there all by myself...

Just off the top of my head I'd say:
Cook 3 pkgs chicken breast ahead of time then use them to make either Marsala, Alfredo, casserole, enchilladas, or chicken w steamed veggies. Or use 2 whole chickens to make roasted chicken w/mashed potatoes, chicken soup (like you said above), chicken salad sandwiches or chicken pot pie. Just a few I could think of, I was working on a power cooking show with chicken before we moved, now that we are here I haven't met very many people to try it out on. I do these myself at home they and they do save time and money.:)

confusedturtle said:
Just off the top of my head I'd say:
Cook 3 pkgs chicken breast ahead of time then use them to make either Marsala, Alfredo, casserole, enchilladas, or chicken w steamed veggies. Or use 2 whole chickens to make roasted chicken w/mashed potatoes, chicken soup (like you said above), chicken salad sandwiches or chicken pot pie. Just a few I could think of, I was working on a power cooking show with chicken before we moved, now that we are here I haven't met very many people to try it out on. I do these myself at home they and they do save time and money.:)

I have never made any of these so do not have recipes....

Oh I have a great Pot pie recipe... Well it's not really a recipe. It's different everytime depending on what I have on hand. Still do not know how I would do it as a power cooking. Ohhh... Maybee as a stew! Add biscuits. Hmmm More ideas anyone?

Marsala, Alfredo, casserole, enchilladas, or chicken w steamed veggies

When I do this at home here is how I do it. Instead of chicken breasts (too pricey) I use boneless skinless thighs. I boil or bake one of those really long packs from the store, about 12 in each. Then I shred it up and divide it up into 4 packets. With the enchilladas you need about 4 thighs and just follow the instructions on the back of the enchillada seasoning. I have done it from scratch but the packets are easy in a pinch.

For the casserole you need about 4 as well. I put them in layers: cooked egg noodles on the bottom, shredded cheese, meat, steamed veggies, 1/2 of a large can of cream of mushroom soup then more shredded cheese. Then repeat the layers with the rest of the ingredients. Even my kids love this, you can salt and pepper to taste, I don't add any to my kids casserole but I do with mine.

I don't remember which website I found my Marsala and Alfredo recipes on, (check foodnetwork.com) but these are really easy too. I can't find my recipes right now and those I do not make often so I can't remember them off hand but they are great for selling the exec set. I will post the recipes when I find them

Im actually making the chicken with steamed veggies tonight. For the chicken I cook them in the exec skillet with about 1 tbsp of olive oil. I just add the new salt & pepper (ground out from grinder I love it!!!!!) and cook until done. I don't have a micro cooker yet so I use my trusty asian steamer (not PC) to steam my veggies. Tonight it is asparagus, broccoli, carrots, peppers, and mushrooms.

Could I get your pot pie recipe? I usually make ones I find on recipe.com or foodnetwork.com, I can make them alright but I feel like it is missing something and I can't put my finger on it. I haven't made it in awhile either and I would love to have a good recipe for the comfort food season LoL!

All I do for pot pie is chop up 2 or 3 chicken breasts. (may have to switch to thighs, never thought of it!)
Dump in a bowl 1 can cream of chicken soup. (If you can find cream of Chicken and herbs it is really good!)
fill can with a cup of milk, add it to bowl
whatever veggies I have on hand
Chopped carrots, Onions, Brocoli, frozen peas, corn ... (whatever you like and have)
salt and pepper
I am always trying new seasonings. Either the PC Itialian is good or the PC rosemary & herb. (Maybee a tsp?)
Mix it all up
pour into pie dish
top with pie crust or biscuits

bake at 350 for an hour

This is also basically how I do a stew but I add broth or bullion.

Related to How can I elevate my power cooking recipes with new flavors and ingredients?

1. What is "New Power Cooking"?

"New Power Cooking" is a collection of recipes and cooking methods developed by Pampered Chef that focuses on using efficient and time-saving techniques in the kitchen. These recipes are designed to help you cook meals faster while still maintaining flavor and nutrition.

2. Are the "New Power Cooking" recipes healthy?

Yes, all of our "New Power Cooking" recipes are created with nutrition and health in mind. We use fresh and wholesome ingredients, and our cooking methods are designed to retain the maximum amount of nutrients in the food.

3. Can I use my existing Pampered Chef products for "New Power Cooking" recipes?

Yes, most of our "New Power Cooking" recipes are designed to be used with our existing line of cookware and kitchen tools. However, some recipes may require specific products, which will be mentioned in the recipe instructions.

4. How do I access "New Power Cooking" recipes?

You can access "New Power Cooking" recipes through our Pampered Chef website or through our consultants. You can also attend a cooking show or workshop to learn more about these recipes and see them in action.

5. Are there vegetarian or vegan options in "New Power Cooking" recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan options in our "New Power Cooking" recipes. We understand the importance of catering to different dietary needs and preferences, and we strive to provide a diverse range of recipes for all types of eaters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefSheryl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef