• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I challenge my upcoming hosts to secure more bookings?

In summary, the conversation is about how to incentivize hosts to get more bookings. Suggestions include using "Do you love a bargain" flyers, offering an extra discount or free item for multiple bookings, and giving a higher discount to past hosts for shows booked off their own. The conversation ends with the agreement to share ideas and support each other.
chefsteph07
Does anyone have any ideas on how to challenge a few upcoming hosts I have to get some bookings?

Do you use the "Do you love a bargain" flyers? (Also known as DYLAB.) Hosts are frequently motivated by the upcoming specials. You can also offer an extra $10 off their order at the 3rd booking. Or a RUFTH trivet free with 3 bookings (again, give it to them after the last booking holds, and put it on their discount).

I offer the host her show discount at any show she gets for me. I normally just do this with catalog shows since I don't get to see those guests but I have offered it at cooking shows when the host is really doing the booking - that's if they are not interested in signing after doing my job.

If she earned 25% at her show I will add 15% to the amount she gets as a past host at shows booked off hers. Often once they spend all their benefits they don't want to use their discount especially if they have bookings - have to save something for their friends' shows. They are always thrilled with this and it costs me nothing. If they don't order, I pay $0; if they do order, I pay less then my commission on that order. Win-win.

BethCooks4U said:
I offer the host her show discount at any show she gets for me. I normally just do this with catalog shows since I don't get to see those guests but I have offered it at cooking shows when the host is really doing the booking - that's if they are not interested in signing after doing my job.

If she earned 25% at her show I will add 15% to the amount she gets as a past host at shows booked off hers. Often once they spend all their benefits they don't want to use their discount especially if they have bookings - have to save something for their friends' shows. They are always thrilled with this and it costs me nothing. If they don't order, I pay $0; if they do order, I pay less then my commission on that order. Win-win.

This is a great idea!! May I borrow it, please? :chef:

ragschef said:
This is a great idea!! May I borrow it, please? :chef:
But of course! That's why we share here! :chef:

Related to How can I challenge my upcoming hosts to secure more bookings?

1. How does the Hostess Booking Challenge work?

The Hostess Booking Challenge is a fun way for you to earn rewards and discounts by booking parties with your friends and family. You will receive a special booking challenge packet from your consultant that includes everything you need to get started.

2. What are the rewards for participating in the Hostess Booking Challenge?

The rewards for participating in the Hostess Booking Challenge can vary, but often include free products, discounts on your own purchases, and even free or discounted shipping for your party orders.

3. How long does the Hostess Booking Challenge last?

The length of the Hostess Booking Challenge can vary, but it typically lasts for 2-3 weeks. Your consultant will provide you with the exact dates and details.

4. Can I participate in the Hostess Booking Challenge if I already have a party booked?

Yes, you can still participate in the Hostess Booking Challenge even if you already have a party booked. In fact, you can use the challenge to encourage your friends and family to book even more parties with you!

5. How can I track my progress in the Hostess Booking Challenge?

Your consultant will provide you with a tracking sheet to keep track of your progress in the Hostess Booking Challenge. This sheet will help you see how many parties you have booked and how close you are to reaching your goals and earning rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kattipppe
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • danielsdundee