• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reviving Your PC Business: Tips for Securing Bookings

In summary, to restart your Pampered Chef business, you will need to contact your upline leader or consultant support to reactivate your account. You do not need to purchase a new starter kit, and your previous customers and team members will still be connected to your account. Pampered Chef also offers training resources for restarted consultants, and you can still earn rewards and incentives through their compensation plan.
kjadair96
I am new to this site and I am also trying to get my PC business up and running again. Any ideas on how to secure some bookings to kick off my first show in almost a year? Thanks

I moved 35 minutes away in March and had to rebuild my business. I started by wearing PC everywhere I went and speaking PC. When shopping I bring my PC calendar and a recipe. I'll strike up a conversation with the clerk or someone in line about the new recipe I'm making. I then am led into PC conversation with them. I found a local fair and did a shift. I went from 1 show in July (which cancelled) to 6 shows on my calendar booked from the one shift. I told everyone what I do. The post office worker, the daycare provider, my husband's clients, put a message on my phone). I have booked from all of these.I would send out a "jump start my business" letter introducing friends/family to your business. Host an open house. I have my new recruits do this. I'm happy to say, that even with a full-time teaching job I was able to jump start my PC business. I had 10 shows in September and I have 10 shows in October. When I implemented 3-2-1 into my life, I found success. Good luck. Let us know how it goes for you this week.

Good for you Julie! Shows that a little motivation and consistancy goes a long way! Congrats!

Related to Reviving Your PC Business: Tips for Securing Bookings

1. How do I restart my Pampered Chef business?

To restart your Pampered Chef business, you will need to contact your upline leader or consultant support to reactivate your account. They will provide you with the necessary steps and resources to get started again.

2. Do I need to purchase a new starter kit?

No, you do not need to purchase a new starter kit if you are restarting your Pampered Chef business. You can use your existing kit or purchase new products as needed.

3. Will my previous customers and team members still be connected to my account?

Yes, your previous customers and team members will still be connected to your account when you restart your Pampered Chef business. It is important to reach out to them and let them know you are back and ready to work with them again.

4. Are there any training resources available for those restarting their Pampered Chef business?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of training resources for consultants who are restarting their business. This includes online training sessions, mentorship programs, and access to a community of experienced consultants.

5. Can I still earn rewards and incentives as a restarted consultant?

Yes, as a restarted consultant, you are still eligible to earn rewards and incentives through Pampered Chef's compensation plan. You can work towards achieving new goals and milestones to earn rewards, just like any other consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jgajmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pngentil