• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!! Challenge From My Director!

Have you done any of the Online Training? There are word choices in there. Plus your Business Guide and your Printable Materials CD have some scripts in there.I have done the online training. I also have the business guide and the printable materials CD. Go to the Files section here, and search for "24 bookings". There are a list of 24 bookings in 24 hrs. THere are word choices on most of those.Thank you, Ladies! I've done all my online training and have been in the business for almost 2 years (yes, I have been slacking!) I've always panicked about picking up the phone. I just need
Jinkies
My Director challenged me to have 6 shows booked by Monday for the month of August :eek:! I don't know what to say to hosts and will help them make up their minds at a moments notice! Any and all word choices would be awesome :D!

Hi this is kelly, with The Pampered Chef...

How are you? Do you have a minute? Great! My director just gave me a challenge. I need to book 6 shows for August, and I really want to meet that goal. I'm glad she picked August because our annual host special on our cookware is the monthly host special! Any chance you'd like to help me and book a show?

Have you done any of the Online Training? There are word choices in there. Plus your Business Guide and your Printable Materials CD have some scripts in there.

Go to the Files section here, and search for "24 bookings". There are a list of 24 bookings in 24 hrs. THere are word choices on most of those.

Thank you, Ladies! I've done all my online training and have been in the business for almost 2 years (yes, I have been slacking!) I've always panicked about picking up the phone. I just need to remember what Jack Canfield said at conference, "you didn't have the show booked before you asked and if they say no, then you're no worse than you were before you asked!" I will def. go through my notes and use that line Laurie!

Just had to stop and say "Hi" Kelly! And just so you know, I've been slacking too, LOL!

Hope you had fun at conference and on Monday!

Jinkies said:
Thank you, Ladies! I've done all my online training and have been in the business for almost 2 years (yes, I have been slacking!) I've always panicked about picking up the phone. I just need to remember what Jack Canfield said at conference, "you didn't have the show booked before you asked and if they say no, then you're no worse than you were before you asked!" I will def. go through my notes and use that line Laurie!

Glad I could help, Kelly! Wishing you much luck...be sure and let us know how the calls went and what worked best for you. Would help us with our calls. = )

Also remember, for every no...that's just one call closer to that yes. Also, they are saying no, not right now to PC rather than no to you. = ) Be sure to ask if they'd like to place an order if the answer is no.

Ask for referrals too! If they know you are trying to reach a goal and they cannot help, they might find someone who can. I had a girl do that at last night's show. She couldn't help with my August goal (she needs a show later in the fall) so she called a friend to see if she wanted an August show.

Hi Annabel! We miss you at the meetings! Are you coming on the first?

chefcharity said:
Ask for referrals too! If they know you are trying to reach a goal and they cannot help, they might find someone who can. I had a girl do that at last night's show. She couldn't help with my August goal (she needs a show later in the fall) so she called a friend to see if she wanted an August show.

Good idea with the referrals! Cora at HO always talked to me about those and I seem to forget :rolleyes: Thank you for the reminder!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Hi this is kelly, with The Pampered Chef...

How are you? Do you have a minute? Great! My director just gave me a challenge. I need to book 6 shows for August, and I really want to meet that goal. I'm glad she picked August because our annual host special on our cookware is the monthly host special! Any chance you'd like to help me and book a show?

I love this wording. I think I'll use this for getting my calendar booked as I make calls Monday. (Doesn't matter that it's not my director, but myself making the goal).

What is the "Help!!! Challenge From My Director!"?

The "Help!!! Challenge From My Director!" is an incentive program created by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It is designed to motivate and support consultants in achieving their goals and growing their business.

How do I participate in the "Help!!! Challenge From My Director!"?

To participate in the "Help!!! Challenge From My Director!", you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and have a director leading your team. Your director will provide you with all the necessary information and guidelines for the challenge.

What are the requirements for completing the "Help!!! Challenge From My Director!"?

The requirements for completing the "Help!!! Challenge From My Director!" vary depending on your director's specific challenge. It may involve reaching certain sales or recruiting goals, attending training sessions, or completing tasks related to your business growth.

What are the benefits of completing the "Help!!! Challenge From My Director!"?

Completing the "Help!!! Challenge From My Director!" can bring many benefits to your business, such as increased sales, improved customer retention, and a stronger team dynamic. It can also earn you recognition and rewards from your director and the company.

How do I stay updated on the "Help!!! Challenge From My Director!"?

Your director will communicate all updates and information regarding the "Help!!! Challenge From My Director!" through team meetings, emails, or group messages. Make sure to stay in touch with your director and stay connected with your team to stay updated on the challenge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies