• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Help!!! Challenge from my director!

Jinkies

Oct 7, 2008
My Director challenged me to have 6 shows booked by Monday for the month of August :eek:! I don't know what to say to hosts and will help them make up their minds at a moments notice! Any and all word choices would be awesome :D!

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Hi this is kelly, with The Pampered Chef...

How are you? Do you have a minute? Great! My director just gave me a challenge. I need to book 6 shows for August, and I really want to meet that goal. I'm glad she picked August because our annual host special on our cookware is the monthly host special! Any chance you'd like to help me and book a show?

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Have you done any of the Online Training? There are word choices in there. Plus your Business Guide and your Printable Materials CD have some scripts in there.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Go to the Files section here, and search for "24 bookings". There are a list of 24 bookings in 24 hrs. THere are word choices on most of those.

Jinkies

Oct 7, 2008
Thank you, Ladies! I've done all my online training and have been in the business for almost 2 years (yes, I have been slacking!) I've always panicked about picking up the phone. I just need to remember what Jack Canfield said at conference, "you didn't have the show booked before you asked and if they say no, then you're no worse than you were before you asked!" I will def. go through my notes and use that line Laurie!

AnnieBee

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Just had to stop and say "Hi" Kelly! And just so you know, I've been slacking too, LOL!

Hope you had fun at conference and on Monday!

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Thank you, Ladies! I've done all my online training and have been in the business for almost 2 years (yes, I have been slacking!) I've always panicked about picking up the phone. I just need to remember what Jack Canfield said at conference, "you didn't have the show booked before you asked and if they say no, then you're no worse than you were before you asked!" I will def. go through my notes and use that line Laurie!

Glad I could help, Kelly! Wishing you much luck...be sure and let us know how the calls went and what worked best for you. Would help us with our calls. = )

Also remember, for every no...that's just one call closer to that yes. Also, they are saying no, not right now to PC rather than no to you. = ) Be sure to ask if they'd like to place an order if the answer is no.

chefcharity

Advanced Member
Oct 27, 2008
Ask for referrals too! If they know you are trying to reach a goal and they cannot help, they might find someone who can. I had a girl do that at last night's show. She couldn't help with my August goal (she needs a show later in the fall) so she called a friend to see if she wanted an August show.

Jinkies

Oct 7, 2008
Ask for referrals too! If they know you are trying to reach a goal and they cannot help, they might find someone who can. I had a girl do that at last night's show. She couldn't help with my August goal (she needs a show later in the fall) so she called a friend to see if she wanted an August show.

Good idea with the referrals! Cora at HO always talked to me about those and I seem to forget :rolleyes: Thank you for the reminder!

lockhartkitchen

Aug 22, 2007
Hi this is kelly, with The Pampered Chef...

How are you? Do you have a minute? Great! My director just gave me a challenge. I need to book 6 shows for August, and I really want to meet that goal. I'm glad she picked August because our annual host special on our cookware is the monthly host special! Any chance you'd like to help me and book a show?

I love this wording. I think I'll use this for getting my calendar booked as I make calls Monday. (Doesn't matter that it's not my director, but myself making the goal).