• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hot Drinks for Your Home Show: Recipes & Serving Ideas

In summary, there are many different options for hot drinks to serve at shows during the winter season. Some suggestions include Mexican Hot Chocolate, Caramel Apple Spice drinks, and a Hot Beverage Bar with a variety of hot cocoa packets and toppings. There are also recipes for Vanilla Lattes, Festive Hot Cocoa, and Good Company Frosty Lattes available from Pampered Chef. Additionally, there is a recipe for Café Olé and Café Good Company de Caramelo that use Good Company Coffee and dulce de leche for a delicious caramel coffee drink.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Anyone offer any sort of hot drinks this time of year at your shows? I have a hostess who has an interest in serving something hot and spicy at her show. Anyone with a suggestion (please include recipe and/or serving suggestions) I'd appreciate it.

bumping to today's posts:)

I found that a nice warm Mexican Hot Chocolate never fails to please. :)

Our family loves Caramel Apple Spice drinks. The way I make them at home is to use a packet of spiced apple cider & add hot water. Put whipped cream on top & drizzle the whipped cream with caramel ice cream topping. If I was going to make a larger batch, I would buy mulling spices & add to apple cider (according to the directions). Have Cool Whip or whipped cream in the Easy Accent Decorator to put on the top & then add the caramel. I don't like cider but I LOVE this!!!

I offer a HOT Beverage Bar at my December and January shows...It is so easy to do and everyone LOVES it... I bring the Carafe for Hot Water... Have my host provide a variety of Hot Cocoa Packets or Cappuccino or a combo of their choice. I also have a mixture I bring that is Instant Coffee, Cocoa, Powdered milk and our Cinnamon in it. I have them have Cool Whip (regular), Chocolate chips, and Candy Canes. I put the Cool Whip in the Easy Accent Decorator and Chocolate in the Cheese Grater! Candy Canes stir it all together! When the guests arrive, they are directed to make their own Hot Beverage! My hosts and guests love it! This year I am also going to have our Sprinkles available for them to top their beverage with!

can you give us the actual recipe for your mix...with measurements? It sounds a lot like my hot cocoa recipe, except for the cinnamon. Thanks in advance

I ended up doing the Vanilla Latte's that I found a recipe for on CC in the recipe search and everyone loved them. Best part is that it shows the carafe - which I had never even used.

here is the link for the vanilla latte

Vanilla Latte : The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Carafe Recipes from the main page
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a "Festive Hot Cocoa"

http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/theme_show_recipes/festive_hot_cocoa_recipe.pdf

This is from the Holiday Gifts ideas on the main page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a cold drink - but maybe you could update it for the winter?

Good Company(R) Frosty Latte

4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
2 cups cold milk
2 cups brewed Good Company(R) Coffee, regular or decaffeinated, cooled completely
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
Pantry Korintje Cinnamon(optional)

Scoop ice cream into Quick-Stir(R) Pitcher using Ice Cream Dipper. Add milk and coffee. Plunge until thoroughly mixed. Pour latte into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with whipped topping using Easy Accent(R) Decorator; sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired. (Yield: 6 servings or 24 sample servings Nutrients per serving: (1 cup): Calories 280, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 90 mg, Fiber 0 g)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are from the Una Muestra de The Pampered Chef fall.winter 2006

The Pampered Chef ® Café Olé Recipe
1/2 small orange
1/2 cup half and half
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
1 1/2 cups freshly brewed coffee, divided
2 sticks of cinnamon
1/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided (optional)

1. Using channel blade of Lemon Zester/Scorer, remove thick strips of zest; set aside. Cut orange in half. Using Citrus Press, press 1/2 of orange into Small Batter Bowl. Add half and half and chocolate syrup. Mix well with Mini Whisk.
2. Pour chocolate mixture, dividing evenly, into two Coffee & More Cups. Distribute coffee evenly into each cup; stir well. Place 1 stick of cinnamon into each mug. If desired, pipe a rosette of whipped topping over coffee; top with orange zest.
Yield: 2 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 200, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 30 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 55 mg, Fiber 0 g
© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2001
1 can (380 g) dulce de lechera
1 cup half and half
4 cups brewed Good Company® Coffee, regular or decaffeinated
Frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional)
Pantry Korintje Cinnamon (optional)

1. Place dulce de lechera in Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 – 1 1/2 minutes or until softened. Gradually whisk in the half and half.
2. Return the dulce de lechera mixture to the microwave. Microwave on HIGH 1 1/2 -2 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Gradually add coffee to mixture; whisking until frothy.
3. Pour coffee mixture into serving cups; pour any remaining coffee into Carafe. If desired, top each serving with whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve immediately.
Yield: 6 servings (1 cup)
Nutrients per serving: (1 cup) Calories 240, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 35 g, Protein 6 g, Sodium 85 mg, Fiber 0 g
© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2001

HTH

Related to Hot Drinks for Your Home Show: Recipes & Serving Ideas

1. What are some popular hot drink recipes for a home show?

Some popular hot drink recipes for a home show include mulled cider, hot chocolate, spiced tea, pumpkin spice latte, and hot apple cider.

2. Can you provide some serving ideas for hot drinks at a home show?

Absolutely! You can set up a hot drink station with a variety of mugs, stirrers, and toppings such as whipped cream, marshmallows, and cinnamon sticks. You can also offer different types of sweeteners and creamers for guests to customize their drinks.

3. How can I make my hot drinks more visually appealing for a home show?

In addition to using pretty mugs, you can also add garnishes such as chocolate shavings, sprinkles, or mini candy canes to the rim of the mug. You can also use festive straws or serve the drinks in clear glass mugs to show off the colors and layers of the drink.

4. What are some ways to incorporate Pampered Chef products into hot drink recipes?

Pampered Chef has a variety of products that can be used to make hot drinks, such as the Quick-Stir® Pitcher for mixing and serving large batches of hot drinks, the Deluxe Cocoa Shaker for dusting cocoa powder on top of hot chocolate, and the Reusable Stainless Steel Straws for sipping hot drinks without worrying about melting plastic straws.

5. Can you suggest some non-alcoholic hot drink options for a home show?

Absolutely! In addition to the popular hot drinks mentioned earlier, you can also offer hot apple cider with a splash of cranberry juice, chai tea lattes, or a hot toddy mocktail made with apple cider, cinnamon, and a splash of lemon juice. You can also provide a selection of herbal teas for guests who prefer non-caffeinated options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • fifiplc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
fifiplc
Replies