• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Your Business in February: Recipe Ideas for Cool Treats!

In summary, Pamper your Business in February will involve a recipe presentation on or in PC products, and the opportunity to use PC serving tools.
Brandi2007
I am going to be doing a Pamper your Business in February. Does anyone have some suggestions on what I could bring in for a recipe? It will have to be something that is served cool or room temperature. All suggestions are welcomed!!!

Oh I should also mention that this is a bank and I know the ladies quite well so I will be presenting the "recipe" on or in PC products and also allowing them to using PC serving tools.

Truffle brownie bites from this seasons Season's Best!

Half white, half chocolate look super on a SA square!

My votes...I love to take something that is large...so I love taffy apple pizza, chocolate chip sensation, fruit pizza, turtle fudge skillet cake, chocolate pineapple upside down cake just to name a few.

When I pamper a business I want to be able to take something that I can portion onto the extra plates I brought so I can take my stone, platter etc with me. For this reason I don't do trifles when I pamper a business, because honestly once you scoop the trifle out...it doesn't look as appetizing.

One thing that helps to is find out how many employees you are going to be pampering!

Marlene~

Good thinking about not leaving your product behind. When I pampered a few businesses in the fall, I PURPOSELY left stuff behind on SA plates, so that I could come back to pick up my stuff and to pick up orders. I was NOT doing any type of demo though, I was just leaving them a treat along with some cattys, order forms, and a flyer telling what the Pampering was for!

Along the same line--I had a lunchtime party yesterday. Guests brought their lunch and I provided dessert. I made a trifle-- choco puddings, crushed oreos and cool whip. I also made a skillet cake. I baked the small crescent rounds adding cinnamon and carmel sprinkles on top. And I baked chicken breasts in the Deep dish covered baker--with garlic cannola and citrus basil seasoning--these were cut into bite sized pieces and I provided toothpicks.
The last party I did for this group I microwaved a cake and had dips made with our dip mixes.
So far orders are over $600--if I can get my internet at home to cooperate!!

fruit76loop said:
I love to take something that is large...so I love taffy apple pizza, chocolate chip sensation, fruit pizza, turtle fudge skillet cake, chocolate pineapple upside down cake just to name a few.

When I pamper a business I want to be able to take something that I can portion onto the extra plates I brought so I can take my stone, platter etc with me. For this reason I don't do trifles when I pamper a business, because honestly once you scoop the trifle out...it doesn't look as appetizing.

One thing that helps to is find out how many employees you are going to be pampering!

Very good advice! Thanks!

KellyTheChef said:
Truffle brownie bites from this seasons Season's Best!

Half white, half chocolate look super on a SA square!

This recipe might just be a good one for me! That way I an make a bunch and tehy can have seconds and thirds! Plus I can put a variety of toppings on them

Newbie here! Can anyone explain "pamper a business" to me? I see it a lot, and would like to get an idea what it is.

salthechef said:
Newbie here! Can anyone explain "pamper a business" to me? I see it a lot, and would like to get an idea what it is.

Me too! I am not a newbie anymore but I would like some details on how you go about "pampering a business." How many days do you go before to ask them? Do you give a letter? What does it say? Is it a good idea to leave your products for the day? etc.

Thank you!:)

Related to Pamper Your Business in February: Recipe Ideas for Cool Treats!

1. What are some recipe ideas for cool treats that I can use for my business in February?

Some recipe ideas for cool treats that are perfect for February include strawberry shortcake trifle, red velvet cupcakes, chocolate-dipped fruit, frozen yogurt bites, and mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches.

2. Can I customize these recipes to fit my business's brand or theme?

Yes, these recipes can be easily customized to fit your business's brand or theme. For example, you can use food coloring to match the colors of your brand, or add toppings that represent your business's logo or tagline.

3. How can I use these recipes to attract more customers to my business in February?

These recipes can be used in various ways to attract more customers to your business in February. You can offer a free sample of one of the treats to customers who make a purchase, or host a special event where you showcase all of the cool treat recipes and offer discounts on them.

4. Are these recipes easy to make and cost-effective for my business?

Yes, these recipes are designed to be easy to make and cost-effective for businesses. Most of the ingredients can be found at a local grocery store and the recipes are simple enough for anyone to make, even those with minimal cooking experience.

5. Can I get access to these recipes and other business tips through Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to these recipes and other helpful business tips through our consultant portal. You can also connect with other consultants for additional support and ideas on how to grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies