• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting an Interactive Show? Need Recipe Ideas for Picky Eaters!

In summary, the new consultant recipes in the "All the Best" cookbook are easy to do and are very yummy.
xxmandie1xx
I have a show coming up and I'm still not sure what to make....I'm a new consultant and I need something easy to make..but also something that picky eaters will like. I also dont have many other pampered chef items besides what came in my new consultant kit. I would like to do a recipe that would be good for an interactive show so that it will take some pressure off of me...at least untill I get the hang of things!! Any suggestions would be wonderful!! ;)

I would suggest doing the New Consultant Recipes that are listed in the book. They use only the items that come in the kit and are really simple to follow. They also appeal to a lot of people. The recipes are also listed on Consultant's Corner. Just go to "Products & Recipes", click on "Recipes" and then "New Consultant Recipes". Hope that helps!

I love the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies. Everything you need is in your kit. I'm pretty new too, and these are what I've made at 5 out of my 6 shows. They're amazing!!

Also, the last 2 recipes of each section in the Season's Best are "New Consultant" recipes, and only use the products in the kit. They do this every season.

I am the second pickiest eater I know (my sister is worse), and I love the Jerk Chicken Nachos. It's not specifically a New Consultant recipe but it can be adapted.

-You can prepare them on the Large Bar Pan instead of the Large Round Stone.
-You can use your Utility Knife instead of the Santoku for the pepper.
-There is a demonstration of how to use the Stainless Whisk as a citrus reamer if you don't have the Citrus Press in the video clip on CC for the Summer Berry Shortcakes (it's also on the video that comes with your first supply order of the season).

HTH

You could make the Spinach Artichoke Braid that is in the All the Best Cookbook. I have been a consultant for a year and that is the 1st recipe I made, VERY easy. I have had picky eaters that would not touch it, but everytime I have made it people rave. I actually made it last night at a show and the 2 teenage girls LOVED it. Making it interactive, have someone dice peppers, EVERYONE loves to play with the food chopper.

Here are the ingredients.

Spinach & Artichoke (Braid/Ring/Wreath)

1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts in water, drained & chopped
1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained (TAKE OUT EARLY)
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mozzarella cheese (buy pre-shredded)
1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1/3 cup Mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 egg white, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan Cheese

Braid,Wreath or Ring - 2 (8 ounces) Pillsbury Crescent rolls

Let me know if you like this and Good Luck!!!!

For my first party, I did the Pecan Tassies and I will never do that recipe myself again. It would be a great interactive recipe- I felt that was just too much downtime when I did it myself.

Clubhouse chicken squares, go to files, and type in recipe name.

Do the new consultant recipes... they're easy to do interactively and are very yummy to a variety of people... plus they utilize whats in the kit. You should have gotten recipe cards and cards to help you make them at your show and even includes shopping list. Good luck... there are a couple other recipes in the Season's Best CB too that you can use with what you got in your kit but I really liked the new consultant recipes to start out with.

Like Vanessa said, the Clubhouse Chicken Squares is a great recipe. I think that it would be great for an interactive show too.

Thank you all sooo much!!! You've helped me out a lot. I LOVE this place =)

Related to Hosting an Interactive Show? Need Recipe Ideas for Picky Eaters!

1. How do I host an Interactive Show with Pampered Chef?

To host an Interactive Show with Pampered Chef, you can either reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or sign up to become a consultant yourself. The consultant will guide you through the process of setting up and hosting the show, including inviting guests, choosing recipes, and setting up your online show.

2. What are the benefits of hosting an Interactive Show?

Hosting an Interactive Show with Pampered Chef is a great way to earn free products and discounts, learn new cooking techniques and recipes, and have a fun and interactive experience with friends and family.

3. How can I ensure that there are recipe options for picky eaters at my show?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of recipes, including many options for picky eaters. You can work with your consultant to choose recipes that cater to different dietary preferences and restrictions, and also ask guests to share their preferences beforehand so you can plan accordingly.

4. Can I customize the recipes for my show?

Yes, you can customize the recipes for your show by adding or substituting ingredients to better suit your taste or dietary needs. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you with any modifications you may want to make.

5. How can I make my Interactive Show a success?

To make your Interactive Show a success, make sure to invite plenty of guests, have a variety of recipes to choose from, and promote the show through social media and word of mouth. Also, be prepared to have a fun and engaging experience with your guests by actively participating in the cooking process and sharing tips and tricks with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jenniepc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sjackson
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC