• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a 31 Bag Show? Get Creative Ideas Here!

In summary, the conversation revolved around ideas for food to make at a 31 bag show. Suggestions included fresh fruit, a trifle, a dish in the Deep Covered Baker, Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares, Quiche Lorraine Tartlets, Chicken Nachos, Chicken Penne Al Fresco, and Strawberry Coconut Tres Leches for dessert. The hosts also discussed keeping things simple and avoiding stress. One person shared their goal of buying a MacBook Air with their commission earnings. Another suggested making the Mexican Chicken Napoleons into nachos for easier preparation and more servings.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm hosting a 31 bag show next weekend with my sister and trying to come up with some good ideas of what to make. I think I'm going to have some fresh fruit in the C&S Tray. I think I might want to do a trifle and something in the DCB. And maybe one more recipe. The party is around 11 so even something main dish would work. Thought I would see what everyone else says instead of what I'm thinking in my head!

My favorite Brunch Recipe - Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares!

Mmmmm my sister really liked those at a show she went to of mine. I was thinking that or the quiche lorraine tartlets.

At my party I made the chicken nachos and they were a hit. I even had two make to batches. I also made the chiken penne al fresco, but used heavy whipping cream instead of the white wine.

For the trifle bowl I would make the Strawberry Coconut Tres Leches...yum! My favorite dessert.

So what did you decide to make? :)Just don't do too much--keep things simple. ;) You don't want to be the stressed out & worn out host! :D

babywings76 said:
So what did you decide to make? :)

Just don't do too much--keep things simple. ;) You don't want to be the stressed out & worn out host! :D

Oh I know! Still not really for sure. My sister likes the idea of doing the fresh fruit (which I can cut up the night before). I thought about making truffle brownie cups the night before too. I'm looking at doing the mexican chicken napoleon (posted another thread about those) and maybe the teryaki meatballs.

You know what I'd do for the Mexican Chicken Napoleons is make the chicken mixture into the DCB and keep it there the night before. Then the day of your party, fill either the "Scoops" style tortilla chips or lay out chips on the round stone like the Jerk Chicken Nachos recipe. Somewhere on here I posted how I made this recipe utilizing the DCB, I think it was a thread of it's own in the recipe section.Gotta run right now though...chat more later. :)

babywings76 said:
You know what I'd do for the Mexican Chicken Napoleons is make the chicken mixture into the DCB and keep it there the night before. Then the day of your party, fill either the "Scoops" style tortilla chips or lay out chips on the round stone like the Jerk Chicken Nachos recipe. Somewhere on here I posted how I made this recipe utilizing the DCB, I think it was a thread of it's own in the recipe section.

Gotta run right now though...chat more later. :)

Yah that's the kind of idea I had to do with them.

By the way noticed your tagline about your MacBook Air. What I did was ask for gift cards for Christmas one year (DH's family is big spenders) but it still gave me less than 1/2 for just a regular MacBook. I set myself a goal that the next time I had a $4000 month bringing me home $1000 in commission that laptop was mine. It took me 5 months but I did it and as soon as it was deposited into my account I went and bought my laptop with CASH!!! The best feeling in the world!!

babywings76 said:
You know what I'd do for the Mexican Chicken Napoleons is make the chicken mixture into the DCB and keep it there the night before. Then the day of your party, fill either the "Scoops" style tortilla chips or lay out chips on the round stone like the Jerk Chicken Nachos recipe. Somewhere on here I posted how I made this recipe utilizing the DCB, I think it was a thread of it's own in the recipe section.

Gotta run right now though...chat more later. :)

For our taste-testing meeting, My director made the Mexican Chicken Napoleons, but as Nachos. They were excellent that way, and much easier to do...plus, I think they'd feed more people that way too.

ChefBeckyD said:
For our taste-testing meeting, My director made the Mexican Chicken Napoleons, but as Nachos. They were excellent that way, and much easier to do...plus, I think they'd feed more people that way too.

I am in charge of making these on Monday for our Taste Testing meeting..I think that that is a great idea..and I might do that. Thanks

wadesgirl said:
Yah that's the kind of idea I had to do with them.

By the way noticed your tagline about your MacBook Air. What I did was ask for gift cards for Christmas one year (DH's family is big spenders) but it still gave me less than 1/2 for just a regular MacBook. I set myself a goal that the next time I had a $4000 month bringing me home $1000 in commission that laptop was mine. It took me 5 months but I did it and as soon as it was deposited into my account I went and bought my laptop with CASH!!! The best feeling in the world!!

Hijack - Gotta say... I :love: my MacBook. Got the regular one and am in love. It was so easy to set up!! Do you miss the CD/DVD drive on the pro?

crystalscookingnow said:
Hijack - Gotta say... I :love: my MacBook. Got the regular one and am in love. It was so easy to set up!! Do you miss the CD/DVD drive on the pro?

I don't have the pro, just the regular one. Never have had a single problem with mine! Love it!

Oh, ok. Just wondering. :) We went with the regular macbook too. It's amazing!

Not a purpose but I ended up with a little Mexican theme:
Chicken Napoleons
Touchdown Taco Dip
Salsa/Cheddar Beer Bread
Fresh Fruit
Chocolate TrifleCan I layer the Touchdown Taco Dip the night before and throw it in the oven when we need it?What about the trifle, I usually have time to make it a couple hours before but I won't be able to unless I make it the night before.

wadesgirl said:
Chicken Napoleons
Touchdown Taco Dip
Salsa/Cheddar Beer Bread
Fresh Fruit
Chocolate Trifle

Can I layer the Touchdown Taco Dip the night before and throw it in the oven when we need it?

What about the trifle, I usually have time to make it a couple hours before but I won't be able to unless I make it the night before.

I have put together the Touchdown Taco Dip about 8-10 hrs before needing it and it has been fine. Since it chills back up in the fridge, I just allow for it to cook a little longer.

As far as the Trifle goes, personally, I am one of those people that doesn't like soggy cake/brownies, so I prefer a trifle done within a few hours of serving it. But, most on here say that a trifle is better after it sits overnight and the flavors meld. You will probably be fine doing it the night before.

When I have had to make trifles quickly, I usually cut up the cake/brownies the night before. Then, right before needing the trifle, I can usually whip the layers up pretty quickly and the cake/brownies are ready to layer. I think cutting up the cake and cleaning up all the crumbs is a big time-killer for me. :)

wadesgirl said:
Chicken Napoleons
Touchdown Taco Dip
Salsa/Cheddar Beer Bread
Fresh Fruit
Chocolate Trifle

Can I layer the Touchdown Taco Dip the night before and throw it in the oven when we need it?

What about the trifle, I usually have time to make it a couple hours before but I won't be able to unless I make it the night before.
All that sounds so good, wish I was coming! :D

So I'm actually still learning about the MacBook Air and it might be that I get the Pro instead. I just need to double check that I can get P3 onto it w/o it having the Cd drive. I was told that the Air can wirelessly connect with my iMac and between that feature and a USB I'll be fine. The Mac OS Snow Leopard upgrade let's you access the special App Store to download the real software that normally you'd have in a disk. It allows you to purchase the software and use it on up to 5 computers. I want the Air because it's lighter weight and he battery lasts longer because it doesn't have to run a lot of moving parts and a fan. It's like a combination of the MacBook and an iPad. Can't wait to get one!! :)

babywings76 said:
All that sounds so good, wish I was coming! :D

So I'm actually still learning about the MacBook Air and it might be that I get the Pro instead. I just need to double check that I can get P3 onto it w/o it having the Cd drive. I was told that the Air can wirelessly connect with my iMac and between that feature and a USB I'll be fine. The Mac OS Snow Leopard upgrade let's you access the special App Store to download the real software that normally you'd have in a disk. It allows you to purchase the software and use it on up to 5 computers. I want the Air because it's lighter weight and he battery lasts longer because it doesn't have to run a lot of moving parts and a fan. It's like a combination of the MacBook and an iPad. Can't wait to get one!! :)
You should be able to download P3 from Consultant's Corner! In fact I think that's the only way to get the mac version.

Yeah, we went with the DVD drive so that the kids can watch dvd's while we're traveling. :)

Jumpingin here. I have the MacBook Pro and I love it. You download P3 on to it. I do not think they have a disk for Mac. I have the 17in and my only comlaint is that I have a hard time finding bags that it fits into.

1. How do I host a 31 Bag Show?

Hosting a 31 Bag Show is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your show. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your show a success.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a 31 Bag Show?

Hosting a 31 Bag Show comes with many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, exclusive hostess rewards, and the opportunity to try out new products and recipes. It's also a great way to earn some extra income and have a fun night with friends.

3. Do I need to invite a lot of people to my 31 Bag Show?

No, you don't need to invite a large number of people to your show. You can invite as few or as many people as you'd like. The most important thing is that you have a group of people who are interested in Pampered Chef products and are excited to attend.

4. Can I host a 31 Bag Show online?

Yes, you can definitely host a 31 Bag Show online! With the current situation, many Pampered Chef consultants are offering virtual shows through video conferencing platforms. This allows you to still have a fun and interactive show with your friends and family, while staying safe and comfortable at home.

5. What can I expect at a 31 Bag Show?

At a 31 Bag Show, you can expect to see a variety of products from the 31 Bag collection, as well as some exclusive products and recipes. Your Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate how to use the products and you and your guests will have the opportunity to ask questions and try out the products for yourselves. It's a fun and informative experience for everyone involved!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hbachna
  • KayteTUrner
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
  • etteluap70PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies