• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deliciously Pink Recipe: Mixing Pudding with Milk? Ideas Welcome!

In summary, to make the Deliciously Pink Recipe, you will need milk, instant pudding mix (any flavor), and food coloring (optional). You can use any type of milk for this recipe, but the type of milk may affect the texture and taste slightly. To mix the pudding with milk, simply follow the instructions on the pudding mix packet and mix for 2 minutes until thickened. You can add other ingredients to the pudding mix, but it will no longer be the Deliciously Pink Recipe. This recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator, but the color may fade and the texture may change slightly. It is best to serve within a few hours of making it.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I have this pink recipe, I got off here....

Use strawberry cake mix (and made 2 8-inch cake layers), pink Strawberry Cool Whip (only available seasonally...TRY Walmart Supercenter), sliced strawberries, and Jell-O White Chocolate pudding (or vanilla). Layer these ingredients twice in that order and ended with more Strawberry Cool Whip (Use about 12 oz. total).
It was so delicious. It made a bit extra than our Trifle Bowl would fit but it looked great...and pink!

I need to know what to mix the pudding mix with? Is it milk? How much should it be? Anyone have any suggestions/ideas?

I would say milk - it's usually two cups...

If pink coolwhip is not available, you can sub dry strawberry or cherry jello packet -- stir -- and you've got pink coolwhip!

Sounds great!

The pudding directions are on the package. It's usually 2c milk.

Yes, make the pudding as the package instructs...

This is EXACTLY what I was going to make for May.

Heather: Thank you for the recipe. Adding it to my HWC list.:)

What ingredients do I need to make the Deliciously Pink Recipe?

To make the Deliciously Pink Recipe, you will need milk, instant pudding mix (any flavor), and food coloring (optional).

Can I use any type of milk for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of milk (whole, skim, almond, etc.) for this recipe. The type of milk you use may affect the texture and taste slightly, but it will still work.

How do I mix the pudding with milk?

To mix the pudding with milk, simply follow the instructions on the pudding mix packet. Typically, you will mix the pudding mix and milk in a bowl for 2 minutes until it thickens.

Can I add other ingredients to the pudding mix?

Yes, you can add other ingredients such as fruit, nuts, or cookies to the pudding mix for added flavor and texture. However, the recipe will no longer be the Deliciously Pink Recipe.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator. However, the longer it sits, the more the color may fade and the texture may change slightly. It is best to serve the Deliciously Pink Recipe within a few hours of making it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
dwyerkim