• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Angel Food Delight: Have You Tried This Delicious Dessert Yet?

In summary, Angel Foo Delight is a light and refreshing dessert made with layers of angel food cake, whipped cream, and fresh fruit. It can be made by layering cubed angel food cake, whipped cream, and fruit in a dish and refrigerating it for at least an hour. Different types of cake can be used, such as pound or sponge cake, and it can be made up to a day in advance. Non-dairy whipped toppings can also be substituted for regular whipped cream.
natural
Gold Member
Has anyone made this? I am a little concerned that this will be runny..what have you found? :
Angel Food Delight (cont.)

Directions: 1. Prepare jell-o and pudding according to package, set aside
2. Cut angel food cake in half, then cut one half into 1inch
pieces, arrange in bottom of trifle bowl
3. Pour ½ of the jell-o (jell-o will not be completely set, you
want the jell-o to be a little liquidy)
, then pour half of the
pudding over the jell-o, half of the cool whip
4. Cut the other half of angel food cake into 1 inch square
5. Repeat with the remaining ingredients

Enjoy

I think what it's supposed to do is soak into the cake.

This is a great recipe

I have a cousin who makes different ones all the time.

Here is her recipe that I typed up for her family and friends

print it out on a blank 4 x 6 index card

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - Angel Food Delight 001.doc
    27 KB · Views: 462
  • RECIPE CARD - Angel Food Delight 002.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 342

1. What is Angel Foo Delight?

Angel Foo Delight is a delicious dessert made with layers of angel food cake, whipped cream, and fresh fruit. It's a light and refreshing treat that is perfect for any occasion.

2. How do I make Angel Foo Delight?

To make Angel Foo Delight, you will need angel food cake, whipped cream, and your choice of fresh fruit. Cut the angel food cake into cubes and layer them in a dish. Top with whipped cream and fruit, and repeat the layers. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.

3. Can I use a different type of cake for Angel Foo Delight?

While angel food cake is traditionally used for this dessert, you can certainly experiment with using different types of cake. Pound cake or sponge cake would also work well and add a different flavor to the dessert.

4. How far in advance can I make Angel Foo Delight?

You can make Angel Foo Delight up to a day in advance. Just be sure to keep it refrigerated until you are ready to serve it. The longer it sits, the more the flavors will combine and the cake will soften, making it even more delicious.

5. Can I substitute the whipped cream in Angel Foo Delight with a non-dairy alternative?

Yes, you can use a non-dairy whipped topping such as Cool Whip or a coconut-based whipped cream for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the packaging for proper storage and serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • natural