• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fabulous Folder for Host Packets - Pics Included!

In summary, the author found the most fabulous folder for host packets and took pictures to show. The folder has a place for a business card and next to it, a show strategy sticker. There are two clear pockets in the middle, and plenty of room for flyers. The back of the folder is perfect for putting the YOUR LIFE, YOUR WAY FLYER and the new contents we got in the mail. The author is in love with the way the folders look and may invest in getting more.
I've seen one with quick stir pitchers too!

Hey Jill you and are close to get a stripper star--we're not that far away!

Oh lord, I forgot all about that...I didn't even look today....Oh god,I was gona go to bed early Harriet..Thanks a lot. Now I gotta get on my pole and try to be a stripper...LOL

Jill:

What will Kevin think about that?

Jilleysue said:
That is absolutely great. I saw a stoneware one just like this. That may fit better for February.

Where is the stoneware flyer like the batter bowl one? I don't remember if I've seen that one or not. That's an excellent idea for February shows!

I can't find it now. I must have it at work. Someone must have it.

It was really really cute

I guess I'll put a search in the flyer section for stoneware and see what I come up with. Thanks for trying, Jill. If I find it I'll let you know.

FlyerI found it.:D

Attachments

• Stoneware Flyer.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 452
Thanks, Jill! You're a life saver!!!!!!! I just downloaded it and saved it! It is very nice!

HOOOORAY! Yeah I like. It will go well with February! Looks nice. A few of these flyers could stand to be updated like this one.

I know what you mean--this is classy!!!!!

Okay, I didn't even make it all the way through but love the folders. I don't even do paper ones like Lacy. I am so plain. I just put it all in a big manila envelope.

I put in:
Host tips sheet (from somewhere on here!)
Tale of Two Hostesses (cooking hosts only)
3 cattys
6 order forms
each catty has the special flier for that month, right now mine also have the discontinued & price change charts
Host/Guest specials for this month & next 2
Your life your way
Postcards

I might move up to the paper folders w/brads in the middle and put some of the fliers in sheet protectors. Would love if anyone can share the recycle stickers and sorry if someone already put it up!

Oh, and no dish b*tch for me...but since i actually like washing my PC stuff (LOL!) DH has finally started using more of it instead of griping how it's like something we already owned!

HAHA, I got that at first..now Kevin loves PC. I am plain as well...but I like the plain yet professional...I think it makes a huge difference on a business

Oh Oh Oh..there Is My Star...hoooooorrrayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay this is an awesome thread!!! ;) LOVE IT!

HAHAHA. I really hope we are helping people..because the mailing #1 and the Host packet..really confused me at first. By mailing I mean the guest list adn the flyers that help you with coming up with a guest list.

I do have a question. What is the OOF?

Outside Order Forms!! ; )

Congratulations, Jill!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the Strippers!!!!!!!!!!

I even put it in purple in honor of you!!!!!

VERY NICE!! Love it!

Jill,
I love how you are mixing it up with your pictures every so often too....I guess I should get on that too. I'm getting sick of looking at my own picture! LOL!

Yeah I am silly like that...I hate the same thing. I gotta switch things based on my moods

Jilleysue said:
Yeah I am silly like that...I hate the same thing. I gotta switch things based on my moods

Wait till you see the picture when I am mad...HAHAHAH:p

We should have 4 or 5 avatars to pick from each time we post! If we are mad we can have a mad pic, or a happy post with a happy pic!

LMAO!!

gilliandanielle said:
We should have 4 or 5 avatars to pick from each time we post! If we are mad we can have a mad pic, or a happy post with a happy pic!

LMAO!!

It changes from one minute to the other and then when you repost it follows you anyway.

It took me too long to download this pic to my computer, readjust the size and upload to CS. I'll have to get quicker if I'm going to change them with my moods! ;)

I mean that we should have a feature to pick a pic each time, so the mad posts keep the mad pic, and the happy posts keep the happy pic. I think I look like a B*tch in my pic but don't have any others. When I post something happy I still look pissed about it! LMAO!!!!!

I have that easy resizing thing somewhere...SOOOOO EASY. It isn't a website and the best thing that was ever created ANYWHERE.
You right click on pictures. Hit resize and VIOLA...all smaller.

Jilleysue said:
I have that easy resizing thing somewhere...SOOOOO EASY. It isn't a website and the best thing that was ever created ANYWHERE.
You right click on pictures. Hit resize and VIOLA...all smaller.

Tell me more...tell me more!!! I know I can do that when I email pictures, but haven't seen it for anything else! Help!

That would be an idea about keeping an avatar with a post but I doubt if it can be done--we can all dream can't we.

I don't think you look pissed Gillian.

Jilleysue said:
Wait till you see the picture when I am mad...HAHAHAH:p

We don't ever want to see you MAD!

NAAAAA, I am too silly...well I have gotten mad. If I wait too much longer for these samples....UGGGGGG

Maybe Jilley and I will just switch pictures! I can have her pic when I am happy and she can have my pic when she gets too pissed about her samples!

Jill- are they showing up under adjustments in CC so you can track??

I got em!!!!!!! Hooray

Woo Hoo! Now get workin' to file them all away. :) I re-organized my office closet when I got mine. Ahhh...love it when things are neat!

oooooo..don cha like ya closet so sexy like me..don cha

haha, isn't that a song???

You can't specify an avatar to "stick" with a post because the forum software builds the thread as people click on it, using the current information. Otherwise, all the info would be saved thousands of times on the server, greatly increasing the amount of space the forum required.

Jilleysue said:
oooooo..don cha like ya closet so sexy like me..don cha

haha, isn't that a song???

Is that the song they sang on American Idol last week!!??!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they have something similar at staples...I have used them for my host packets since I started with PC last year and they are still in good shape.
they are a bit cheaper (I think they were $1.30 or $1.50)

I put a sticker on them that says "please return to consultant at your show" so that I can reuse them over and over

Jilleysue said:
Ok, so tonight I found the most Fabulous Folder for Host Packets. I took pictures for you guys to see. It was a greyish clear folder with a clear side on the inside so you can put a title page. I inserted a piece of card stock with a PC label on it. I filled it with just basics for now to give you guys an idea. It has a place for a business card and next to it, I put a show strategy sticker. I put catelogs in the first pocket and behind there, I will probably put OOF. In the middle there are 2 clear pockets. Enough room for plenty of flyers. I threw in the it's show time, The Spring Products, And I would normally put the Host and Guest Specials. There is also a DYLAB. In the back, it is so perfect, for the opportunity section. I put the YOUR LIFE, YOUR WAY FLYER and the new contents we got in the mail and then there is a perfect spot for the new DVD.

I absolutely love the way this looks. I only put one together. The part that makes me sad is the folders are $2.00.....OUCH! I also hadn't decided if I want to put DVD's in every host packet...OUCH again. They do look so good. I mean put together, it isn't too much and it looks so professional. I kept the stickers on the showtime flyer. I would probally also add my Cooking show planner or whatever else. There is plenty of room. I justed wanted to see how they looked. I mean it looks like something straight from HO. It's what I would want to get as a Host, but I know I'll want to invest a lot in this to make it look nice and I many not get my money out of them. I just think making an impression makes a difference.

I have a couple more pics...:rolleyes: :confused: :confused:

Maybe I could find them cheaper? Maybe I could try to get them back after a show? And do I want to include the DVD??????
Your host packets are so nice looking . Thanks for sharing your ideas. I have thought about putting a cd in also but never have. Thanks for all the picture. What a nice job!!

Jilleysue said:
I found them at CVS, but I found them on line in bulk for a few cents cheaper...I just don't know if want to invest in them when I can get the colored ones for like 3 for $1.00. They do look great though.
They are great and I like them too. However you could ask for the folder back at the show and pass it on to another host. Of course they may keep the paper work, just give folder and cd back.

Keep up the thinking

Irene

Jilleysue! I was at CVS tonight and found these folders too! I only bought two. I'm going to try them out before I start stocking up! Thanks for all the great ideas!!

You ave very welcome, but if you stock up, do a seach on the internet for them, they are a bit cheaper than buying them at CVS. don't you just love them though. I have another post with my recycle sticker I put on them to get them back. I just love them. They look sooo professional. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

Jill - love those folders! Way too cute!

Also, thanks for starting this thread. I have gotten some great new ideas of what to include in my hosts packets.

Is there a DYLAB flier starting with March instead of February???

Here are a couple you might be able to use.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

Attachments

• Do you love a bargain MarAprMay 1a.doc
    950.5 KB · Views: 347
  • Do you love a bargain Apr to June 1a.doc
    552.5 KB · Views: 375
chefjen80 said:
Your host packets are so nice looking . Thanks for sharing your ideas. I have thought about putting a cd in also but never have. Thanks for all the picture. What a nice job!!

Oh you are very welcome. I have gotten considerable compliments on them. People can't believe that is what I give to my hosts. I just think anything I give them is a general reflection of what I think of myself and my business. I generally tell them to take a look at the CD if they have time, but to keep it in the folder because we will use it at the show as guests are arriving and when I am taking orders. Tip though...bring an extra in case they misplace it. ;)

Thanks Trish! Those are great~!!!

Love them...Very Professional looking. Thank you

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AmaraJ
  • chefpelkey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views