• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host the Perfect Homemade Holiday with These Easy Invites

In summary, John shared a simple but effective invite with the group, which was well-received. Some members expressed interest in using it for their upcoming shows and one member asked for help converting it into a Word document. John offered to try and convert it for her. The conversation then shifted towards discussing plans for using the invite at shows, including an open house event. One member had questions about dividing a recipe for a show and asked for ideas on how to make it work. Another member asked for help converting a publisher form into a word doc. John offered to try a different approach and play around with a Word template for postcards over the weekend.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I have started doing these and my hosts love the invite so I decided to share it with you.

Nothing fancy but...

Attachments

• HFTH Invite.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 625
I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Looks great! I would love a postcard invitation if anyone is up to it.

Nice John! Thanks!

I just love it. I will have to borrow it for my next host. Thanks, John!

Thanks so much!! It came just at the right time for my show on the 17th!!

Nice brochure!! Thanks for sharing it with us John! May I borrow it for an upcoming show?? :)

That is a great flyer! Thanks for sharing it.

JAE said:
Looks great! I would love a postcard invitation if anyone is up to it.

I made one but not sure how to post it or how to convert it. It's made with MS Home Publishing 2000 (no, this is not the MS Publisher most folks have)... well, I just tried to upload it and no go... it's an invalid file type. :cry:

Okay... let's see if this works. Let me know what you guys think. I parsed down the verbiage a lot but tried to keep the feel.

Attachments

• HFTH postcard.pub
    1,012.5 KB · Views: 331
lkprescott said:
Okay... let's see if this works. Let me know what you guys think. I parsed down the verbiage a lot but tried to keep the feel.

Okay - now if someone with publisher could transfer it into a word document, I'd be all set!:rolleyes:

I'm dying to see it!

I just had someone book this theme today.

I am offering this theme, but no one seems to really want it. This invite looks great.

By all means use the invite...That is why I put it out here.

And I have Publisher at work and will work on trying converting the postcard to a document. I tried once but it keeps telling me it will not save the pictures so...
I am going ot ask our PC guru if he can help so keep looking!

pampered1224 said:
That is why I put it out here.

And I have Publisher at work and will work on trying converting the postcard to a document. I tried once but it keeps telling me it will not save the pictures so...

You da man, John! Thanks!

pampered1224 said:
That is why I put it out here.

Yeah! I easily enough cut and pasted from Home Publishing to Publisher without any trouble with I haven't the foggiest about making postcards with word so would surely screw that up in no time. LOL..

So, what are you preparing at the show? Are you having guests prepare items while they are there?

I'm having mine as an open house (folks can come and go as they please), so I'll have things mostly made but with enough that they can also make it and see how easy it is. I'll have displays also with using products for gifts and some SA stuff out with decoration ideas.

I've never done an open house before. Have you? If so, how has it worked out?

Nope... I'm going to my first open house (not HFTH though) on Sunday... and the Home for the Holidays one I'm planning will be a week later at my house.

Good luck!! I hope you have a great turnout.

Well We are ALL stuckNo one here knows of a way to convert a publisher form to a word doc so it can be edited. Such a pain!
I think I may try something else over the weekend though. There has to be a Word template for postcards that does not have a bunch a garbage already in it. So I will play this weekend to see if I can come up with something.

Earlier today I sent out the Homemade for the Holidays e-mail from the PWS.

One of my hosts then sent me this e-mail: "This is what I want to do. Can we divide the brownie recipe into smaller portions? I thought about having the supplies for everyone to make one to take home with them, but just smaller."

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I could make this work?

Penny

pampered1224 said:
No one here knows of a way to convert a publisher form to a word doc so it can be edited. Such a pain!
I think I may try something else over the weekend though. There has to be a Word template for postcards that does not have a bunch a garbage already in it. So I will play this weekend to see if I can come up with something.

Oh Jooohhhhnnnnn.......were you able to come up with something???

chefpenny99 said:
Earlier today I sent out the Homemade for the Holidays e-mail from the PWS.

One of my hosts then sent me this e-mail: "This is what I want to do. Can we divide the brownie recipe into smaller portions? I thought about having the supplies for everyone to make one to take home with them, but just smaller."

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I could make this work?

Penny

I have a silly suggestion, but just hear me out. I'm not sure if anyone here has used the recipe website, All recipes – complete resource for recipes and cooking tips. It has excellent recipes on it and its FREE. Each recipe has a review from website users telling you what's good and what's bad or what they would change to make it better. Each recipe is also rated, up to five stars.

The BEST part of this site is that you can click on the square that tells you how many it serves and CHANGE the number. The recipe immediately recalucates in seconds, giving you the correct measurements for all of the ingredients. My point being, if the recipe were on there and it fed 12 people and you adjusted it 1, you would have the amount needed.

I know, it puts the recipe out there. But isn't that kind of good in a way?:balloon:

Thank you! That is great!

Tracy

I love the website you posted Denarella! Thanks!

Also, have you guys been doing the homemade shows? I've had 3 and I LOVE IT! The demo is so easy and my guests love the interactive show (I have them come up and make pretzel wreaths)...I got 1 recruit and 2 strong potentials from my show last weekend.

I am doing this show on December 2nd.

I too would love to see this invite in a postcard size in Word.

1. What is the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection?

The "Homemade for the Holidays" collection is a selection of Pampered Chef products and recipes specifically designed for the holiday season. These products and recipes are perfect for making festive and delicious meals, desserts, and treats for family and friends to enjoy.

2. What products are included in the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection?

The "Homemade for the Holidays" collection includes a variety of products such as baking sheets, mixing bowls, cookie cutters, and holiday-themed spatulas. These products are designed to make holiday cooking and baking easier and more fun.

3. Are the recipes in the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection difficult to make?

No, the recipes in the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking and baking experience. They come with step-by-step instructions and many can be made in under an hour.

4. Can I use the "Homemade for the Holidays" products and recipes for other occasions?

Absolutely! While the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection is designed for the holiday season, many of the products and recipes can be used for other occasions such as birthdays, potlucks, and family gatherings. They are versatile and can be used year-round.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts for the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection. These can include bundle deals, free shipping, or discounts on specific products. Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for the latest promotions and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krusacbeth