• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Register a Mystery Host Cooking Show?

If your mom is not going to be there, you can put her name, but you're responsible for letting them know if she's going to be late.
ChefJoyJ
I'm doing a mystery host catty show, with a closing party at my house for all the "hosts", including a brief demo/homemade for the holidays fun, so I'm counting it as a cooking show. Anyway, I want to register it, but how do I do that? Do I just pick one of my hosts and register under her name?

Help! I would love to register (and win!), but don't know how to register this particular party... :confused:

Will anyone be there that you could explain the situation to that would be ok if they didn't actually get the prize if you get called. For instance, my mom is regularly at my "big" shows with lots of hosts, so, I could put her name. Is there anyone like that? Another question, if you put yourself in as the host, would you get two if you're called?

Call HO and ask them. They will tell you for sure.

wadesgirl said:
Call HO and ask them. They will tell you for sure.

Is this type of "mystery host" thing sanctioned by HO?

Can I just enter my mom's name (she's one of the hosts)...although she won't be there while it's going on, b/c she's coming up for the weekend and lives 4 hours away, so won't be in until after 9. If I put her name, could I put my cell phone number? Should I pick someone who is actually going to be in attendance at that moment? (my mom could be "in the bathroom") :blushing:

ChefJoyJ said:
Is this type of "mystery host" thing sanctioned by HO?

Can I just enter my mom's name (she's one of the hosts)...although she won't be there while it's going on, b/c she's coming up for the weekend and lives 4 hours away, so won't be in until after 9. If I put her name, could I put my cell phone number? Should I pick someone who is actually going to be in attendance at that moment? (my mom could be "in the bathroom") :blushing:

Put your own name or "Mystery Host" with your contact info in as the host on the registration. If they call you (and someone was called that was hosting her own show previously) you can just let them know that you'll be drawing for the host benefits.

Related to Can I Register a Mystery Host Cooking Show?

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with a variety of benefits, including earning free and discounted products, connecting with friends and family, and learning new cooking tips and techniques.

How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a host, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party. You can host a party in your home, online, or at a designated location. Your consultant will handle all the details and guide you through the process.

What type of rewards can I earn as a host?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales generated from your party. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you can earn. You may also qualify for exclusive host specials and other perks.

How can I maximize my rewards as a host?

To maximize your rewards, it's important to invite as many guests as possible and encourage them to make purchases. You can also consider hosting multiple parties or combining your party with a friend to increase the total sales. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide tips and ideas to help you maximize your rewards.

What happens if I need to reschedule or cancel my party?

If you need to reschedule or cancel your party, simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know as soon as possible. They will work with you to find a new date or make other arrangements. Keep in mind that cancelling a party may result in the loss of any host rewards already earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies