• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Best Date for a Homemade for the Holidays Show?

In summary, the best date to host a Pampered Chef show is typically on a weekend, such as a Saturday or Sunday. The show usually lasts about 2 hours and can be hosted at your own home. There are many benefits to hosting a show, including earning free products and discounts, learning new cooking techniques, and spending time with friends and family. You can invite guests through various methods and a Pampered Chef consultant can provide invitation templates.
Jess_K
I'm trying to decide when to do my Homemade for the Holidays show. I'd like to do it in November, but not sure if it's too close to Thanksgiving. I will have company at my house Nov 22-24th so that rules out that weekend. Thoughts ? suggestions? thanks ! !

Since you don't have it scheduled yet, you'd better shoot for early December so you can get your invites out and reminder calls made. Good luck!

wow lookin like Dec 4th is what everyone is thinking!

Jess_K said:
wow lookin like Dec 4th is what everyone is thinking!

That is when I'm gonna do mine.

Hi there! I completely understand your dilemma. November is a great time to do a Homemade for the Holidays show, but with Thanksgiving right around the corner, it can be a bit tricky. My suggestion would be to aim for the first or second weekend in November. This gives you some time before Thanksgiving, but still allows you to capture the holiday spirit and excitement. Alternatively, you could also consider hosting the show in early December, after Thanksgiving has passed. This way, you can still showcase holiday recipes and products, but without the added stress of Thanksgiving preparations. Ultimately, it's important to choose a date that works best for you and your schedule. Happy planning and good luck with your show!

Related to What is the Best Date for a Homemade for the Holidays Show?

What is the best date to host a Pampered Chef show?

The best date to host a Pampered Chef show is typically on a weekend when most people are available, such as a Saturday or Sunday. However, it ultimately depends on your schedule and the availability of your guests.

How long does a Pampered Chef show typically last?

A Pampered Chef show usually lasts about 2 hours. This allows enough time to introduce and demonstrate the products, as well as give guests the opportunity to place orders and ask questions.

Can I host a Pampered Chef show at my home?

Yes, you can definitely host a Pampered Chef show at your home! In fact, hosting a show at your own home can make it more convenient for you and your guests. Just make sure you have enough space for a small demonstration area and enough seating for your guests.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show comes with many benefits, such as earning free products and discounts, learning new cooking techniques, and spending quality time with friends and family. You also have the opportunity to support a friend's business and earn host rewards for hosting a successful show.

How do I invite guests to my Pampered Chef show?

You can invite guests to your Pampered Chef show through various methods, such as sending out invitations via email or social media, personally inviting friends and family, or even hosting a virtual show. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can also provide you with invitation templates to make the process easier for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • lauraP2000
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • babywings76