• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Specials and Lifetime Warranties.

In summary, a new consultant received her first orders and discovered that all of her guests received the charter host gift, even though they did not qualify. She also has questions about the warranty for the cookware, as well as the scrapers that she received. She plans to call HO to address these issues. Her recruiter may have misled her about the warranty and she plans to clarify with her.
Becky0216
So my first orders came today for all my Guests. I had them all shipped to me so I could distribute them all. When I opened them up to divide them, I see that they all got the charter host gift (3 hosts) which I completely forgot about.. So the all got the trivit. But there was also 3 of the large mix and scrapers. I know for 12 or more buying guests they earn these. But each show only had about 5 guests. Am I missing something?

Another ? I have is about the cookwear. I recieved mine yesterday. The one pot has light scratches around the top of the pan. I know there is a lifetime warranty on them, but would I be able to get away with holding onto it now and when it gets worse sending it back? How exactly does the warranty work? Does it even cover scratches?

TIA
The clueless newbie

I would do an adjustment now with the cookware - they will pay for shipping it back to HO within the forst 30 days. After that you would have send it back on your own dollar.

As far as the scrapers - sounds like an error. I would call HO - they will probably tell you to let the hosts keep them though.

Congrats! One more show and you're qualified (unless those shows = $1250 in sales). Great start!

thanks. I will call to send back that piece now. Does the warranty usually cover scratches? Where can I find warranty info?

I will call them about the scrapers also. I wouldn't want to be dishonest.

If it came with scratches, then they will replace it. If you cause scratches on it, that's your fault. The non stick coating is guaranteed against flaking not scratching. Metal will still cause scratches. Call HO and explain the problem, by doing it now, they will pay for the shipping back to them.

ok. thanks for clarifying. When my recruiter did my show she said the pans are lifetime. And if you scratch them, they will replace them for free. I will have to ask her why she says that at shows.

Becky0216 said:
ok. thanks for clarifying. When my recruiter did my show she said the pans are lifetime. And if you scratch them, they will replace them for free. I will have to ask her why she says that at shows.
Could be that's what you heard but not what she said (we unconsciously filter what we hear). We need to definitely make a point of SAYING nylon, silicone or bamboo tools only. So many people think that our stones have a lifetime that I make a big deal about the 1 year warranty, with many things being longer and that stones are 3 years, cookware lifetime as long as cared for as is stated with each product.

Our products are 100% guaranteed to arrive in perfect condition and to perform as stated in the use and care card that comes with each. You will never have a problem with getting a guarantee honored if you follow that (and keep your receipt).

Becky0216 said:
If they are being used correctly, then if you get scratches, HO will replace them. Honestly, I have one pan that I will probably need to get replaced. I have NEVER used anything in it other than silicone, bamboo, or nylon and it still has a deep mark that looks like it may get bigger. So far, though...it still works great, so I am not worrying about it. So, at your shows, as long as you are telling them how to take care of them and use them properly what your recruiter is saying is 100% correct.

This is the second show I was at that she said the same thing about the cookwear. I know I heard correctly because I even asked again. She said "This cookwear is lifetime guarenteed. Ofcourse you can use metal in it, but if it does get scratched EVER you can get it replaced. If you are using metal, and they question you to how it got scratched, just tell them you didn't use metal. They will then replace it."

Now that I am thinking of how she said it, I realize she was just being dishonest. I will have to check with her again to see why she says that.

But if I do get a scratch while using the approved items, I will be able to return. Thats my main worry.
Can someone point me in the direction to read up on all the product warranties?

Becky0216 said:
This is the second show I was at that she said the same thing about the cookwear. I know I heard correctly because I even asked again. She said "This cookwear is lifetime guarenteed. Ofcourse you can use metal in it, but if it does get scratched EVER you can get it replaced. If you are using metal, and they question you to how it got scratched, just tell them you didn't use metal. They will then replace it."

Now that I am thinking of how she said it, I realize she was just being dishonest. I will have to check with her again to see why she says that.

But if I do get a scratch while using the approved items, I will be able to return. Thats my main worry.
Can someone point me in the direction to read up on all the product warranties?
I would be sure to tell YOUR customers the correct information. If they follow the info on the use and care cards that come with all products they will be following the warranties.

Becky0216 said:
Yikes, I can't believe she is blatantly telling people to be dishonest.

DebbieJ said:
Yikes, I can't believe she is blatantly telling people to be dishonest.
Her customers could easily send their cookware in (pay for the shipping) and then be told by HO that the cookware is not covered. They would be able to tell I would bet. And wouldn't that customer be upset to have been told to lie and get caught?!:eek:

As a customer, I wouldn't continue doing business with someone who told me to lie either - it will eventually catch up with her.:rolleyes:

:eek: My jaw dropped to hear that she said that at a show! I still tease my sister about using metal in her cookware when she first got it and had to get on my dad too! The non stick coating will not stand up to metal, it just won't flake on you like other pan.

Yeah, I thought the part about telling a lie was bad. but I still assumed the cookwear was covered for any scratches. I am glad I have not told anyone about the cookwear yet.

Yikes, between that and not giving you the show, I would have thought twice about signing under her! I hope it works out o.k. for you and you can be a good example. Chances are she won't be in the business forever with a lack of ethics such as that...

What really gets me is at my shows - I mention how you can't use metal in the executive cookware and hardly anyone even uses metal anymore - Most say to me - you mean like a fork or knife - and I clarify - no metal (like who cuts in their cookware??) I can honestly say that 95% say they only use "plastic" or "wood" utensils - some will admit they grab a regular fork etc - I think the trend is changing away from metal utensils since most people have non stick - and those who have stainless (like our beautiful line) just keep using the same utensils -

they do say you should have a bit of each kind of cookware in your kitchen.........

Becky0216 said:
She said "This cookwear is lifetime guarenteed. Ofcourse you can use metal in it, but if it does get scratched EVER you can get it replaced. If you are using metal, and they question you to how it got scratched, just tell them you didn't use metal. They will then replace it."
Holy cow - I can't believe that your recruiter is saying this. It really bugs me when people are dishonest, and for her to even that to you is just bad business. If I knew her name, I would report her to HO. Sorry, but I consider myself a person of integrity and when I hear of things like this it just really gets me stirred up. SOME people ruin it for all of us. THIS is the very reason why prices go up!
Ok, off my soapbox now. There is the PIG available on-line on CC for each product (at least I believe so) so you can go there and pull up what it says about the warranty. If you can't find it, you can always email the test kitchens and they can tell you the specifics.
Good job for sticking to your guns and being honest.

I found the area online where it lists the warranties. I have been doing reading all night so I am up on my info. I actually thought that the stonewear as well as most products didn't have a guarentee at all. So I am excited to read that most do.

And as for the being dishonest. I agree and am upset myself. I assume she was trying anything to sell some expensive stuff at her shows???? The wrong way for sure, and like I said before, I am going to call her out on it.

But thanks again for everyones responses. Not sure why I signed under her.

All stoneware has a 3 year warranty!

You can move on with your business and run your business in the right way!

After signing as a consultant myself, my aunt and I discovered things that a past consultant never mentioned to us. She never talked about the host half price combinations and upon trying to return something and talking with HO about half priced items, HO told my aunt that she did purchase a pan at half price. My aunt had never purchased any PC cookware before I started selling. We can only guess that the consultant had used the half priced item on herself. My aunt is one of my best customers and is glad I'm selling PC so she doesn't have to go through the other consultant any more.

Plus it only takes 1 bad apple to spoil the batch. HO can catch onto consultants being sneaky and such and take away things from our host because of consultant abuse.

Last edited:

What are the current host specials?

The current host specials vary from month to month and can be found on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. These specials often include discounts on popular products or exclusive host-only items.

How do I qualify for host specials?

To qualify for host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking for a future party. Your consultant can provide more information on how to host a successful party and earn these specials.

What is the lifetime warranty policy?

Our lifetime warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If you encounter any issues with your Pampered Chef product, simply contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

What products are covered by the lifetime warranty?

All Pampered Chef products are covered by our lifetime warranty, with the exception of consumable items such as spices and seasonings. This includes our cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more.

How do I make a warranty claim?

If you need to make a warranty claim, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team. They will guide you through the process and assist in getting a replacement or refund for your product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies