• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special Mentioned at Spring Launch?

In summary, the "Host Special Mentioned at Spring Launch" is a special offer exclusively available for hosts who book a Pampered Chef party during the Spring launch event. To qualify, the party must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales, at least 4 unique orders, and be submitted within 10 days of the event. The product bundle included varies each year and can be combined with other host rewards. It is available for both in-person and online parties during the Spring launch event.
chesse
Gold Member
:eek:

Does anyone else remember them teasing a host special that was 60% the "sets" in the middle of the new catalog? Am I dreaming?

Char

The centerfold has several packages that the host can get using her 1/2 price items.

I remember them showing that page, but I don't remember anything about host sets being mentioned.Here's the upcoming host/guest specials that they showed:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/429120_3214319682086_1389121744_4058845_1334592838_n.jpg

I think it was that the sets can be used as a 50% off item, which is what makes them so cool. Really it is like adding several more of the half priced combos, but they are not limited to only one.

Yep. The sets in the center are now available to order under one item number so that hosts can use them as a 1/2 price item. The sets are also available to guests but there's no savings involved with buying the set.

So did they come out with a new snack set or is this the old one that they're retiring?

Thank you all!

I am going to call the center of the catalog my dream sets! A bundled package that ALL hosts can get 1/2 off~

SUZIEQCONSULTANT said:
I am going to call the center of the catalog my dream sets! A bundled package that ALL hosts can get 1/2 off~

Nicely put.

The Centerfolds ;)
Are they actually on the center fold? All my business stuff is past the baby gate right now...

frozenchef said:
The Centerfolds ;)
Are they actually on the center fold? All my business stuff is past the baby gate right now...

yes they are. ;) Right along the staple-line.

What is the "Host Special Mentioned at Spring Launch"?

The "Host Special Mentioned at Spring Launch" is a special offer exclusively available for hosts who book a Pampered Chef party during the Spring launch event. It includes a discounted product bundle and additional rewards for the host.

How can I qualify for the "Host Special Mentioned at Spring Launch"?

To qualify for the "Host Special Mentioned at Spring Launch", you must book a Pampered Chef party during the Spring launch event and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The party must also have at least 4 unique orders and be submitted within 10 days of the event.

What is included in the "Host Special Mentioned at Spring Launch" product bundle?

The product bundle included in the "Host Special Mentioned at Spring Launch" varies each year, but it typically includes a combination of popular Pampered Chef products at a discounted price. It is a great value for the host and a way to try out new products.

Can I combine the "Host Special Mentioned at Spring Launch" with other host rewards?

Yes, the "Host Special Mentioned at Spring Launch" can be combined with other host rewards such as free products, half-price items, and discounted items. This is a great way to maximize your rewards and get even more value for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Is the "Host Special Mentioned at Spring Launch" available for online parties?

Yes, the "Host Special Mentioned at Spring Launch" is available for both in-person and online parties. As long as the party is booked during the Spring launch event and meets the qualifications, the host will be eligible for the special offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • NRcritques
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sushimommy
Replies