• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Order Receipt: How to Fill Out Correctly | Tips & Feedback"

Waiting to send the host the receipt from PP is also a good way to help you remember to send a thank you note!Waiting to send the host the receipt from PP is also a good way to help you remember to send a thank you note!
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I thnk I am filling out the receipt for my hosts incorrectly. Are we just supposed to fill out the same invoice as we use for the customers? Is there a special form just for the Host? It really seems like I have to work hard to get the info on the form correctly. Thanks for the feedback.:)

I just always print one from PP. I close most of my shows over the phone while sitting at my computer, so I never write any of the host's stuff down anyway. Printing the receipt is so easy! Then I mail it with the thank you letter and any receipts for outside orders (which I also print).

Last edited:
I print mine from PP, too. My hosts don't get a receipt until I send her one with my thank you note.

Waiting to send the host the receipt from PP is also a good way to help you remember to send a thank you note!

sillylittlechef said:
Waiting to send the host the receipt from PP is also a good way to help you remember to send a thank you note!

Same way here!!:D

Ditto! :)

This is what I use AT the host's house at the end of her show. Then if/when she collects more orders we add to it and she has a visual to use in front of her for when we close over the phone. Then I type it into PP, print her receipt and thank you letter and mail those with the guests' receipts.

Hope that helps!

Jodi

Attachments

• Host Order - Jodi.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 312
Okay....I give. How do you print it in PP? I have the Canadian version if that makes a difference. I can't find it???

In PP you click on Add Host Order. Once you have everything entered, you just click on print.This is how the US version works. I can't imagine that the Canadian version is too awfully different.

Jodi, LOVE the host order from document. I think it will make it easier for the hosts to figure things out. I am definitely going to use this! Thanks
~Jenn

Thanks Jodi...that's perfect. I will definitely be using it!

Thanks for the directions. Can you believe I never noticed that! Sometimes it can be staring you right in the face!!!Jodi, I will be making use of that form as well.

kcjodih said:
This is what I use AT the host's house at the end of her show. Then if/when she collects more orders we add to it and she has a visual to use in front of her for when we close over the phone. Then I type it into PP, print her receipt and thank you letter and mail those with the guests' receipts.

Hope that helps!

Jodi

Jodi--I love your flyer and intend to use it. Even if I close it over the phone it is nice to have it on paper to compare before putting it in PP as a backup to remember which is the 1/2 price item,etc. Thanks for sharing!

You're quite welcome everyone! :eek: I'm not the creator, I got it a year or more ago from another board I believe. My thanks to the original creator. :D

DebbieJ said:
I just always print one from PP. I close most of my shows over the phone while sitting at my computer, so I never write any of the host's stuff down anyway. Printing the receipt is so easy! Then I mail it with the thank you letter and any receipts for outside orders (which I also print).

I do this too. I think it works great and is VERY easy.

Related to Host Order Receipt: How to Fill Out Correctly | Tips & Feedback"

What is a host order receipt and why is it important?

A host order receipt is a document that records all the items purchased by a host during their party. It is important because it helps the consultant keep track of the host's order and ensures that the correct items are delivered.

How do I fill out a host order receipt correctly?

To fill out a host order receipt correctly, make sure to include the host's name, contact information, and party date at the top of the form. Then, list each item and quantity ordered, along with any special instructions or discounts. Finally, total the order and have the host sign and date the receipt.

What should I do if a host order receipt is filled out incorrectly?

If a host order receipt is filled out incorrectly, talk to the host to make any necessary corrections. It is important to ensure that the receipt accurately reflects the host's order to avoid any issues with delivery or payment.

Can I make changes to a host order receipt after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can make changes to a host order receipt after it has been submitted. However, it is important to communicate any changes with the host and make sure they approve of the changes before sending it to the consultant for processing.

Do you have any tips for filling out a host order receipt?

Yes, here are a few tips for filling out a host order receipt correctly:

• Double-check all information before submitting the receipt.
  • Include any special instructions or discounts in the appropriate section.
  • Make sure the host's signature and date are included.
  • Communicate any changes or corrections with the host before submitting the receipt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • Malinda Klein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • rancherswife