• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Discount on Guest Special?

In summary, a host who wants to order cookbooks for Christmas gifts can use either her PHD or current show discounts, but not both. It is recommended to use the guest special number for the cookbooks in order to get the best discount. A host's PHD does not apply to a current show, unless they also have a guest-type order on that same show.
hperschnick
There is a thread going around about the cookbooks and it made me wonder if a host orders the guest special does she receive her host discount since it is already discounted? I have a host tomorrow who wants to order some for christmas gifts - I didn't know if her PHD and current show discounts would count for the cookbooks as well.

That may be a stupid question but it is stumping me!

She can use either her PHD or current show discounts, but not both. You will just need to use the guest special number instead of the regular order number. She would probably benefit most if you put it on her host order.

A host's PHD never applies to a current show correct?

Thanks, I'll have to see what will save her the most money. Good to know!

That's right, Diane. (Well, unless they also have a guest-type order on that same show. Then I think the PHD would apply to that. But it's silly because they'll get a better discount as the host, unless it's a really low show.)

Use the guest special number for the cookbooks EVERYWHERE! Hosts can get them for as low as $7 (if they have a 30% discount), past hosts will get them for $9, and if a host uses a half-price item for it, they can get a book for $5. :)

quiverfull7 said:
A host's PHD never applies to a current show correct?

Ahhhh, that explains why it didn't give me the option to put her PH# in the box on her show! I was trying to get it set up and I thought it was because I didn't have any orders entered so she didn't really have a "show" yet. Seems like I have read that on here before. Thanks for pointing that out - I would have had another post about it after I got her orders entered!

1. What is the discount percentage for a host on guest special items?

The discount percentage for a host on guest special items varies, but it is typically between 10-25% off the regular retail price.

2. Can a host use their discount on any guest special item?

Yes, a host can use their discount on any guest special item, as long as it is still available for purchase.

3. How much do I have to spend to be eligible for the host discount on guest special items?

There is no minimum purchase requirement to be eligible for the host discount on guest special items. Any purchase made by the host during the designated party period qualifies for the discount.

4. Can I combine my host discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the host discount on guest special items cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. The highest discount available will be applied to the purchase.

5. Can I use my host discount on multiple guest special items?

Yes, a host can use their discount on multiple guest special items, as long as they are all still available for purchase. The discount will be applied to each individual item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomto3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • heidabear