• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching That Never Started...

In summary, the speaker's sister-in-law is supposed to have a show on Monday, but the speaker hasn't talked to her since scheduling the show three weeks ago. The sister-in-law has been busy with work and the speaker is unsure if they have decided on recipes for the show. The speaker is hoping to discuss the show at a wedding on Saturday. The speaker's cousin had a similar situation with a recent show, but ended up with outside orders and will close on Wednesday. The speaker also shares their strategy of sending reminders through emails, postcards, and voicemails for hard-to-reach hosts.
PCSarahjm
My SIL is suppose to have a show on Monday....I talked to her 3 weeks ago when she scheduled her show and I sent a packet to her...I haven't talked to her since. She was gone for a week on a business trip and I have tried to call her several times but no answer. I hate to call her at work but we haven't even decided on recipes....I should have known this is how it would be. She is so fly by the seat of your pants girl. I have been to her house for other types of shows and she always has a good turn out. Should I hope and pray this is how it will be or what? I will for sure see her Sat night (nephew is getting married) so hopefully we can get something pinned down. Thanks for listening this is more of a vent then anything! Family why do they have to be so difficult!

My cousin did the same thing to me. Her show was last Wed, she never gave me her guest list, returned my calls or anything. Then she calls Tuesday, said she handed out 25 invitations and called a few more. It was a BBQ party so I did no demo, just some appetizers. She had 15 people show. No orders (not to scare you) that night. They "forgot" their money. But now she has 10 outside orders and a few more on the way. We will close on next Wed. It should be ok. Don't panic too bad.

For the hard to reach hosts I send emails & postcards. Actually, I do it for all hosts. It helps with cancellations and at least they are aware of what is expected. I also leave voice mail messages if I don't reach them on the phone.

Postcard reminders that is a good idea! Thanks

Hello there! I completely understand your frustration with your SIL's lack of communication and preparation for her upcoming show. It can be challenging when family members are involved in our business, but I am glad to hear that she has had successful shows in the past. My suggestion would be to reach out to her again and see if she can set some time aside to discuss the recipes and details for the show. It's important to have a plan in place to ensure a successful event. I hope everything works out and that you both have a great time at the wedding on Saturday. Best of luck with the show!

Related to Host Coaching That Never Started...

1. How do I know if my host coaching has not started?

If you have not received a confirmation from your host or any communication regarding the party, then it is likely that your host coaching has not started.

2. What should I do if my host has not responded to my host coaching efforts?

If your host has not responded to your host coaching efforts, try reaching out through a different method such as a phone call or text message. You can also offer incentives or reminders to encourage them to respond.

3. How can I make host coaching more effective?

To make host coaching more effective, it is important to establish open communication with your host from the beginning. Set clear expectations, be organized and responsive, and offer support and guidance throughout the planning process.

4. What are some creative ways to engage my host during the party planning process?

Some creative ways to engage your host during the party planning process include sending them recipes or product information to get them excited about the products, asking for their input on the menu or theme, and offering them exclusive discounts or rewards for hosting a successful party.

5. How can I continue to provide support and encouragement to my host after the party?

After the party, you can continue to provide support and encouragement to your host by sending them a thank you note or message, offering to help with any post-party orders or follow-ups, and inviting them to future events or promotions. This will help strengthen your relationship and potentially lead to future party bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Jewell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TheFreddiesCook