• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Encourage a Host to Continue Her Show After Moving?

In summary, the speaker is looking for ways to encourage a host who is moving to still have their show at their new home. They want to motivate the host and reassure them that their show will be successful in their new space. They suggest various ideas such as incorporating the new home into the show, continuing a beloved tradition, and using the show to make the new house feel like home.
TheFreddiesCook
A next month host is moving this week. She is still going to do the show, but I want to find the right words to encourage her to still have the show and motivate her that having a show at her new home is a good thing. Can you give me ideas, please? We are only 2 weeks away and I would like for her to not cancel the show at the last minute!

"What a great way to have an open house! I'm sure that you'll have a great attendance because all your friends will want to see your new house."

1. "Your show is such a special and unique event, and your new home will only add to its charm and character. I can't wait to see how you incorporate your new space into the show!"2. "I know moving can be stressful, but your show is something that brings joy to so many people. I hope you'll consider keeping it going at your new home."3. "Your show has become a beloved tradition, and I believe your new home will only add to its magic. I'm excited to see what new elements you'll bring to the show!"4. "Your show brings people together and creates a sense of community. I think it's important to continue that tradition in your new home."5. "Your new home is a blank canvas waiting to be filled with your creativity and talent. I have no doubt your show will thrive in this new space."6. "I understand that moving can be overwhelming, but I truly believe that your show will help make your new house feel like a home. Let's keep the tradition going!"7. "Your show is a reflection of your passion and dedication. Don't let the move stop you from sharing that with others in your new home."8. "Your show is a wonderful way to showcase your new home and share it with others. I hope you'll consider keeping it going in your new space."9. "Your show has been a highlight for so many people and I know it will continue to be in your new home. Let's make it a memorable event!"10. "Your show is a testament to your creativity and hard work. Moving to a new home is just another opportunity for you to showcase your talents and make your show even better."

1. How can I help my host prepare for a successful cooking show?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to coach your host on the move so they feel confident and excited about their upcoming cooking show. First, encourage them to invite as many guests as possible and remind them of the generous host rewards they can earn. Then, work with them to create a guest list and send out invitations at least two weeks in advance. You can also provide them with a host packet and resources to help them promote the show on social media.

2. What should my host do to prepare their kitchen for the cooking show?

It's important for your host to have a clean and organized kitchen for the cooking show. Encourage them to declutter counters and tables, and make sure all necessary cooking tools and ingredients are easily accessible. If they have a small kitchen, suggest setting up a separate prep area to keep things organized. They should also have plenty of seating available for guests to comfortably watch the demonstration.

3. How can I help my host come up with a theme for their cooking show?

Themes can add an extra element of fun and excitement to a Pampered Chef cooking show. Encourage your host to think about their interests and hobbies, and how they can tie those into the show. For example, they could have a "Girls' Night Out" theme or a "Healthy Eating" theme. You can also provide them with theme ideas from the Pampered Chef website or suggest using seasonal ingredients as a theme.

4. What are some tips for helping my host stay organized during the show?

Staying organized during the cooking show is key to a successful event. Encourage your host to have all necessary ingredients and tools prepped and ready before the show begins. They can also have a designated area for dirty dishes and trash to keep the kitchen tidy. During the show, remind them to introduce each product as it is used and keep track of orders and guests' questions. After the show, assist them with collecting orders and closing the show.

5. How can I help my host follow up with guests after the cooking show?

Following up with guests after the cooking show is crucial for building relationships and potentially booking future shows. Suggest that your host send a thank you note or email to each guest, along with any special offers or promotions they can take advantage of. You can also provide them with a list of potential follow-up questions to ask, such as if they enjoyed the products and if they would be interested in hosting a cooking show of their own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg