• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Closing in June, Has a Booking in July

In summary, "Host Closing in June, Has a Booking in July" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a host can earn rewards for hosting a party in June and booking another party for July. Unfortunately, in order to qualify for the promotion, you must have a booking in July. However, you can still reach out to friends and family to see if anyone is interested in hosting a party in July. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as additional rewards based on the total sales from your party in June and the party you book for July. The sales from your June party and the party you book for July will be counted separately, but if your July party's sales exceed the sales from your
junkfortara
Gold Member
My June host really wants both the mandoline and the stainless mixing bowls.... she already has a booking for July so she'll be able to get one of them at 60% off.

Which should I direct her to buy now and which should she 'wait' for until next month as part of the past host special?

I would love to get her 60% off the bowls at the July show, but am fearful that the next host might not reach the $550 in sales. On the flipside, I would also feel guilty if she buys bowls now, but then the July host qualifies above $550.

What advice would you give to your host?

If she has a half-price item(s) due to her, and since she only has the one booking for July, I'd recommend she got the SS Bowls as her half price if she has that available...it would be $37.25...only $7.45 more than the July Host Special will be. Then can for sure get the UM as long as the show is in July, no matter what the sales level is.

She does have a half price coming. That's what I was thinking too.. so I'll run with it. Thanks Bobbi!

1. What is "Host Closing in June, Has a Booking in July"?

"Host Closing in June, Has a Booking in July" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a host can earn rewards for hosting a party in June and booking another party for July.

2. Can I still participate in the promotion if I host a party in June but don't have a booking in July?

Unfortunately, in order to qualify for the promotion, you must have a booking in July. However, we encourage you to reach out to your friends and family to see if anyone is interested in hosting a party in July so you can still take advantage of this offer.

3. What kind of rewards can I earn through this promotion?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as additional rewards based on the total sales from your party in June and the party you book for July.

4. Can I use my June party's sales towards my July party's sales to earn more rewards?

No, the sales from your June party and the party you book for July will be counted separately. However, if your July party's sales exceed the sales from your June party, you will earn additional rewards based on the total combined sales.

5. How do I book a party for July to participate in this promotion?

You can book a party for July by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant or by hosting a virtual party through our online platform. Your consultant can help you choose a date and time that works best for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Becca_in_MD