• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does the Previous/Past Host Get in July for a Booking?

In summary, the previous/past host in July for a booking has the opportunity to earn free products, discounts, and exclusive bundles through the Host Rewards program. This program allows hosts to earn rewards based on the total sales from their party, with higher sales resulting in higher levels of rewards. These rewards can be redeemed for any products available in the catalog, but cannot be used towards shipping costs or taxes. Hosts can redeem their rewards by logging into their Pampered Chef account and selecting the products they would like to redeem them for under the "Host Rewards" tab.
ChefinHarmony
If someone booked a July show off another show - what does the past Host get? Only the option to purchase the Outdoor Party Sticks for $15.60? Is that right? Just curious....
Thanks!
Joanne

You're correct...just the Outdoor Party Sticks (which is a good deal, considering they are $39 retail!).

I think all of the past hostess specials are an awesome deal. I host a lot of parties for other DS companies and I get so bummed at the shows booked from me b/c I don't get a discount or anything at their party marked down. Just another reason why I love PC!!!

Related to What Does the Previous/Past Host Get in July for a Booking?

What Does the Previous/Past Host Get in July for a Booking?

The previous/past host in July for a booking has the opportunity to earn free products, discounts, and exclusive bundles through our Host Rewards program.

How does the Host Rewards program work?

The Host Rewards program allows our hosts to earn rewards based on the total sales from their party. The more sales, the more rewards! These rewards can be redeemed for free products, discounts, and exclusive bundles.

What are the different levels of rewards that a host can earn?

There are three levels of rewards that a host can earn: Free Products, Half-Price Products, and Host Exclusive Bundles. The level of rewards earned is determined by the total sales from their party. The higher the sales, the higher the level of rewards!

Can the previous/past host use their rewards on any products?

Yes, the previous/past host can use their rewards on any products available in our catalog. This includes both current and new products. However, rewards cannot be used towards shipping costs or taxes.

How can the host redeem their rewards?

The host can redeem their rewards by logging into their Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Host Rewards" tab. From there, they can select the products they would like to redeem their rewards for and add them to their cart. The rewards will be automatically applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • workingontwo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • junkfortara