• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host & Bride Get Host Special??

In summary, the Host & Bride Get Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for brides who host a bridal shower or bachelorette party with a consultant. The bride will receive 10% back in free product credit for every $200 in sales, and the host will also receive an extra 10% in free product credit for hosting the party. This promotion can be combined with other promotions and there is no limit to the amount of free product credit the bride and host can earn. To take advantage of this special, one can contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party.
krhodes74
Howdy Ya'll
I have my first wedding shower tomorrow and I am a little clueless on how to enter in PP3. Do I put the lady giving her the shower as the host or do I go with the Bride?? Do the host and bride get the monthly host special?? The host doesn't have to take the free stuff if she doesn't want to does she?? She can choose to give to the bride for more stuff right?? I am so nervous about this. The lady's house it is at makes me nervous and I don't think she understands what this is about so wish me luck.

Typically, you'd list the host as the host, and the bride as the co-host. Between them, they get one host special. Usually, the host gives all the benefits to the bride, but she doesn't have to. Both of them will get a 10% discount card after the show.

Hi there! Congrats on your first wedding shower tomorrow! As for entering PP3, I would recommend putting the lady giving the shower as the host. The bride is the guest of honor, so she wouldn't technically be the host. And yes, both the host and the bride can get the monthly host special. The host doesn't have to take the free stuff if she doesn't want to, but she can definitely choose to give it to the bride for more goodies. Don't be nervous, just enjoy the shower and have fun! Good luck!

1. What is the Host & Bride Get Host Special?

The Host & Bride Get Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for brides who host a bridal shower or bachelorette party with a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How does the Host & Bride Get Host Special work?

For every $200 in sales at the bridal shower or bachelorette party, the bride will receive 10% back in free product credit. The host will also receive an extra 10% in free product credit for hosting the party.

3. Can the Host & Bride Get Host Special be combined with other promotions?

Yes, the Host & Bride Get Host Special can be combined with other promotions, such as the Host Rewards program and any current customer or consultant specials.

4. Is there a limit to the amount of free product credit the bride and host can earn?

No, there is no limit to the amount of free product credit the bride and host can earn. The more sales at the party, the more free product credit they will receive.

5. How can I take advantage of the Host & Bride Get Host Special?

To participate in the Host & Bride Get Host Special, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a bridal shower or bachelorette party. The consultant will guide you through the process and help you earn free products for both the bride and the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • BeckyC5830