• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Appreciation Night: Good Feelings Ahead!

In summary, the participants of the conversation discussed their hopes and expectations for winning the host appreciation promotion. Some had already had shows but did not win, while others were still waiting for their shows later in the month. Some shared their strategies for increasing their chances of winning, such as putting their cell phone numbers on their registrations. One participant also mentioned the idea of offering free shipping to guests if they win.
thecougchef
any winners last night for host appreciation??
i dont have my first show for nov until the 14th...but ive got good feeeeelings!
thumbup.gif

I am sure that if one of us wins, we will all know about it! I have at least one show a week until Thanksgiving so I hope I can post that I won!

had a show tonight - we did not win :(

I felt lucky to win this past summer with the SS pan selection. The odds are much greater this time of year!:chef: Good luck to everyone!

I just finished registering 8 shows, plus I have two fundraisers to add to the mix. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed. If I get the call, I am already planning on giving the carving board away, but would really love that carving set.

I really thought we'd get the call tonight, since I had a fundraiser show and it's only the 2nd day into the contest. Nope, didn't win. :(

I didn't win today either. Bahumbugggg!

Oh man! I totally forgot to register my fundraiser show I had last night. :( I'm going to register my next show right now!

A gal in my cluster won....

:cry:My new recruit had her Cooking Show tonight. We were disappointed we didn't win! She and I hung out until 10:30 with her husband talking about various products too!

I have a Cooking Show on the 10th & 11th, and a Fundraiser on the 14th! Maybe one of those will win!

I had a show last night... not a winner. I do have six more shows this month so I'm crossing my fingers. :)

I have 4 registered and I am really hoping.. if it is a 7pm show... do they usually call right at 7? One of mine is a fund raiser.. I put in my cell number, so I can have it on vibrate in my pocket!

Yes, if you win, they call right away. When I won in August, the show was slated for 7:00 p.m. and they called at 7:20 p.m.

This is probably a dumb question but I'm going to ask anyway.............Can I register a booth??? I have 5 booths coming up and I would love to register them. I doubt that will work but just thought I would ask. The host could be the person in charge of the vendor booth fair. It's just a thought.

It has to be a Cooking Show or Fundraiser from how I read it on the promo.

They didn't call me today - maybe tomorrow...

No calls here either yet in NH.
Its still early ...
Fingers crossed here also! I too put in my cell number, alot of hosts with caller ID do not picked up an unfamiliar number...
Nicole

We didn't get called either, maybe tomorrow?

I am hoping for my Host on Friday -

Do we get anything or just the hosts?

Nope, not a winner here either tonight. I have a few more chances this month.:D

No winning here yet. Maybe later this month...

Did not win last night either. We were all geared up and no call! :-( Oh well. I had even put out that if the call came everyone got free shipping! Guess the company saved me $20.

jbdowd0798 said:
Did not win last night either. We were all geared up and no call! :-( Oh well. I had even put out that if the call came everyone got free shipping! Guess the company saved me $20.

Sorry you didn't win but I love the idea on the free shipping for guest. The last promotion included guest so this is a great way for them to be included and excited as well. I have a show today at 1:00 hoping to get the call. Wish me luck!

I love that idea of the shipping. I am offering that in January for my guests because I do not like the guest special. I totally understand that maybe PC is having to cut back because of the economy but then people are not going to spend $60 just for the bamboo spoons. And being double points I want that extra sales so eating the shipping to help me out LOL But I may do it as well for my party at 2 this afternoon :) That would be awesome :)

Fluffy215 said:
I love that idea of the shipping. I am offering that in January for my guests because I do not like the guest special. I totally understand that maybe PC is having to cut back because of the economy but then people are not going to spend $60 just for the bamboo spoons. And being double points I want that extra sales so eating the shipping to help me out LOL But I may do it as well for my party at 2 this afternoon :) That would be awesome :)

You are only offering that to people who spend $60 or more, right?

Didn't see this thread, but WaHoo!! I won!!

Not yet...3 down and 3 to go, maybe next time.

YEAH for you and your Host Elaine! I have Shows on the 10th, 11th, and 14th. Maybe one of those will be the lucky call!

Does anyone know if you can register your own show? A lot of consultants in my cluster are doing cooking shows or open houses of their own this month. I looked through the rules and didn't see anything, just wasn't sure if it would raise a red flag if I put my name in the host spot.

i would like to know too KristinS. I put my name for my show on Saturday but not luck. hopefully this saturday!!!

KristinS said:
Does anyone know if you can register your own show? A lot of consultants in my cluster are doing cooking shows or open houses of their own this month. I looked through the rules and didn't see anything, just wasn't sure if it would raise a red flag if I put my name in the host spot.

Shouldn't be a problem. I did it for my show in August and we won. It was a mystery host party, so the host I picked got a knife and so did I (as the consultant).

DebbieJ said:
Shouldn't be a problem. I did it for my show in August and we won. It was a mystery host party, so the host I picked got a knife and so did I (as the consultant).

How did you register it? Did you put yourself as the host or did you put mystery host as the host? :confused:

ChefJoyJ said:
How did you register it? Did you put yourself as the host or did you put mystery host as the host? :confused:

I put myself as the host with my phone number.

Hmmm...Thanks for the heads up on that one Deb. I am doing a Kids in the Kitchen one on Saturday. If my new Recruit comes with me and we get the call, I'll give it to her! WOOHOO!

I figured my Host who changed her Show this morning to a Catalog Show to close on Friday (at least it didn't cancel) would get the call tonight. My Host tomorrow night is very excited and said she had told her friends we could get the call! I hope her sales match her enthusiasm!

DebbieJ said:
I put myself as the host with my phone number.

Thanks!! I'm going to register my show today!! :D

Chefgirl2 said:
Didn't see this thread, but WaHoo!! I won!!
What happen when you got the call ???

Did they speak to you?
or host?
the guest(s)?

Please tell us more

:chef:

You AND the host receive the set!!!!!

mscharf said:
You AND the host receive the set!!!!!

I know that but what happens on the phone call ? ? ?

I registered all my shows, 2 more left, so hoping for a call :)

I have a show tomorrow night. Keep your fingers crossed!!:chef:

Still haven't gotten a call. Bummer!!

I registered all my shows and not 1 winner so far. I have 2 shows left to go.

I did a show yesterday and got the call! The show was a disaster, but the host was thrilled at wining! For me, it made it worthwhile since this host had been such a pain and was so disorganized. The show started at 12:00 and they called about 12:15 - about the same time her husband showed up with the groceries for the show.....

I won yesterday. Party was at noon and they called at 12:15, about the same time the husband showed up with all the groceries for the show..... the show was a mess but at least winning evened it out some!

but the questions still remains

Did they speak to you?
or host?
the guest(s)?

Didn't win here either. :(

Oh, I feel like a dunderhead ... I put my host's home phone and not her cell ... she just told me the only one that works is in the back bedroom so they never hear it ring ... I asked if it was possible to move it to another part of the house. I hate to banish her DH to the bedroom ...

didnt win at all. You would have thought with 11 shows I would have had 1 winner. But congrats to all those who won.

and the questions still remains

Did they speak to you?
or host?
the guest(s)?

<h2>1. What is a Host Appreciation Night with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A Host Appreciation Night with Pampered Chef is a special event where we show our gratitude and appreciation for our amazing hosts who have opened up their homes to host a Pampered Chef party. It is a fun and exciting evening filled with games, prizes, and exclusive deals.</p><h2>2. When is the Host Appreciation Night?</h2><p>The Host Appreciation Night is typically held at the end of each month. However, the exact date may vary depending on your consultant's schedule. Your consultant will inform you of the date and time of your Host Appreciation Night.</p><h2>3. What can I expect at the Host Appreciation Night?</h2><p>You can expect a night full of laughter, great company, and amazing prizes! We will have fun games and activities planned, as well as exclusive deals for our hosts. It is a great opportunity to relax and have a good time with your friends and family.</p><h2>4. Do I need to attend the Host Appreciation Night to receive my host rewards?</h2><p>No, you do not need to attend the Host Appreciation Night to receive your host rewards. Your consultant will make sure you receive all your rewards from your party, whether you are able to attend the event or not.</p><h2>5. Were there any winners at last night's Host Appreciation Night?</h2><p>Congratulations to all our winners last night! We had a great turnout and it was a lot of fun. If you were not able to attend, don't worry, there will be more chances to win at future Host Appreciation Nights. We look forward to seeing you at our next one!</p>

Related to Host Appreciation Night: Good Feelings Ahead!

1. What is a Host Appreciation Night with Pampered Chef?

A Host Appreciation Night with Pampered Chef is a special event where we show our gratitude and appreciation for our amazing hosts who have opened up their homes to host a Pampered Chef party. It is a fun and exciting evening filled with games, prizes, and exclusive deals.

2. When is the Host Appreciation Night?

The Host Appreciation Night is typically held at the end of each month. However, the exact date may vary depending on your consultant's schedule. Your consultant will inform you of the date and time of your Host Appreciation Night.

3. What can I expect at the Host Appreciation Night?

You can expect a night full of laughter, great company, and amazing prizes! We will have fun games and activities planned, as well as exclusive deals for our hosts. It is a great opportunity to relax and have a good time with your friends and family.

4. Do I need to attend the Host Appreciation Night to receive my host rewards?

No, you do not need to attend the Host Appreciation Night to receive your host rewards. Your consultant will make sure you receive all your rewards from your party, whether you are able to attend the event or not.

5. Were there any winners at last night's Host Appreciation Night?

Congratulations to all our winners last night! We had a great turnout and it was a lot of fun. If you were not able to attend, don't worry, there will be more chances to win at future Host Appreciation Nights. We look forward to seeing you at our next one!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kmiller
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • booksx2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
boisechef
  • wadesgirl