• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Appreciation Luncheon: Main Entree Ideas Needed!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of easy and delicious recipes that would be perfect for a Host Appreciation Luncheon. These include Grilled Chicken with Chimichurri Sauce, One-Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta, and Sheet Pan Fajitas. Many of these recipes can be made ahead of time for convenience and there are also vegetarian, vegan, and budget-friendly options available. Additionally, all recipes are designed to be used with Pampered Chef products for added convenience and quality.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Saturday I am having a Host Appreciation Luncheon.....

So far I'll have 8 in attendance.....and I'm working on creating a menu..

I have the dessert picked out..but not the main entree.....

It's 1130am-1pm

Any thoughts on what would be a good combination as a lunch..

I"m thinking the Spinach Carbonara is one I'd like to serve...but what to serve w/ it?

DESSERT
Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the 12 inch skillet

I just did a lunch hour show and I made the Spinach Cabanera Pizza ahead of time and took it out of the oven as they arrived and the host made an italian type salad (romaine, black olives... kind of like the Olive Garden serves) and everyone loved it! Big hit, then we made a microwave cake for dessert. The show is at $860 and growing, closing today, 3 bookings... Good luck!

That sounds like a delicious dessert choice! As for the main entree, it really depends on your guests' preferences and any dietary restrictions. If you're looking for a hearty and flavorful option, the Spinach Carbonara sounds like a great choice. Some ideas for sides to go with it could be a simple salad with a vinaigrette dressing, roasted vegetables, or garlic bread. If you have any vegetarians in attendance, you could also offer a vegetarian option like a vegetable stir fry or a quinoa and roasted vegetable dish. Another option could be to do a build-your-own sandwich or wrap bar with various meats, cheeses, and toppings. Good luck with your luncheon!

What are some easy and delicious main entree ideas for a Host Appreciation Luncheon?

At Pampered Chef, we have plenty of delicious and easy recipes that would be perfect for a Host Appreciation Luncheon. Some ideas include our Grilled Chicken with Chimichurri Sauce, One-Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta, and Sheet Pan Fajitas. All of these recipes can be found on our website or in our cookbooks.

Can I make the main entree ahead of time for the luncheon?

Absolutely! Many of our main entree recipes can be made ahead of time and reheated before the luncheon. This will save you time and stress on the day of the event. Just be sure to follow the proper storage and reheating instructions for each recipe.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for the main entree?

Yes, we have several delicious vegetarian and vegan options that would be perfect for a Host Appreciation Luncheon. Our Quinoa Stuffed Peppers, Cauliflower Tacos, and Veggie Lasagna Roll-Ups are just a few examples. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our cookbooks.

What are some budget-friendly main entree ideas for the luncheon?

We understand the importance of staying within a budget while planning a luncheon. That's why we have plenty of budget-friendly recipes that are still delicious and impressive. Our Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas, Baked Ziti with Sausage, and Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts are all great options that won't break the bank.

Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make the main entree?

Absolutely! Our recipes are specifically designed to be used with Pampered Chef products. Whether you want to use our cookware, bakeware, or kitchen tools, we have recipes that will showcase the versatility and quality of our products. Plus, using Pampered Chef products will make cooking even easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
peachey
  • nikked