• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bunco Recipe Ideas ( Main Entree and Dessert)

In summary, some popular main entree options for a Bunco night are chicken fajitas, shrimp scampi, beef stroganoff, vegetable stir-fry, and taco soup. For vegetarian or vegan options, roasted vegetable lasagna, black bean and corn enchiladas, quinoa and vegetable stir-fry, stuffed bell peppers, and tofu stir-fry are great choices. As for desserts, chocolate chip cookie bars, strawberry shortcake cups, mini cheesecakes, fruit skewers with chocolate dipping sauce, and s'mores dip are easy and delicious options. For those with gluten-free dietary restrictions, flourless chocolate cake, gluten-free fruit crumble, chocolate covered strawberries, coconut macaroons, and gluten-free
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I am having 12 women over Thur. for Pampered Chef Bunco ( which will ultimately become a show!)

I am serving a main entree, and a dessert...and trying to spend as minimally as possible, yet be great recipes..

ANY IDEAS on what I could prepare that could easily feed 12?

Chicken Tortilla Casserole, Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies, Any trifles (dessert or salad), old standbys: Chicken and Broccoli Braid or any braids, Cool Veggie Pizza, Cherry cheese coffeecake

Apple Berry Salsa is great and inexpensive!

Good Ideas.....I'll take a peak again in the morning at the chicken tortilla recipe...

Heather, I would try the Creamy One Pot Pasta. It can easily be doubled and it is delicious! I know I go on about it, but people at my shows rave about it. You can add frozen grilled chicken strips, or leave it the way it is.

For dessert you can do Mini Brownie Bites. One box makes 2 mini muffin tins worth. If you just do one pan, you will have 2 for everyone. And the leftovers go nicely into the prep bowls. It turned out like a molten lava cake... still a little gooey in the center.. YUMMY! Hope you are having a great week.

What are some popular main entree options for a Bunco night?

Some popular main entree options for a Bunco night are chicken fajitas, shrimp scampi, beef stroganoff, vegetable stir-fry, and taco soup.

Can you suggest any vegetarian or vegan main entree recipes for Bunco?

Yes, some vegetarian or vegan main entree recipes for Bunco include roasted vegetable lasagna, black bean and corn enchiladas, quinoa and vegetable stir-fry, stuffed bell peppers, and tofu stir-fry.

What are some easy and delicious dessert ideas for a Bunco night?

Some easy and delicious dessert ideas for a Bunco night are chocolate chip cookie bars, strawberry shortcake cups, mini cheesecakes, fruit skewers with chocolate dipping sauce, and s'mores dip.

Do you have any suggestions for gluten-free Bunco dessert recipes?

Yes, some gluten-free Bunco dessert recipes include flourless chocolate cake, gluten-free fruit crumble, chocolate covered strawberries, coconut macaroons, and gluten-free lemon bars.

Is there a particular theme or flavor profile that works well for Bunco desserts?

Some popular themes or flavor profiles for Bunco desserts are chocolate, citrus, tropical, and decadent. Desserts that are easy to serve and share, such as bars, cupcakes, or mini desserts, are also great options for Bunco nights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ParishKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • doughmama