• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Pampered Chef Show: No House Cleaning Needed!

In summary, the speaker is reaching out to potential hosts for a Pampered Chef party and offering a reserved location with parking for the event. The host only needs to provide a guest list and will receive host benefits based on sales. The theme is holiday entertaining and guests are asked to bring a recipe to share. The speaker is also open to hosting the party at the host's own home. The deadline to respond is October 12th and the party will likely take place in November.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Here's an e-mail that I just sent to some of my higher show hosts. I'm going to follow up with a phone call in a few days.

Have you wanted to host a Pampered Chef party and not wanted to clean your house?

Think your house is too small?

Wanted a girls’ night out, but didn’t know what to do with the husband & the kids?

I have the perfect solution for you! I will reserve a location with plenty of parking where you can host your Cooking Show! You will be the host of your own show & provide me with a guest list. I’ll send out the invitations for you! You will receive host benefits based on the sales of your guests. You’ll be a host with several other hosts & we’ll have one big party! You’ll also need to bring a recipe to share with your guests (only those you invite, not everyone). I’ll also provide some snacks & drinks.

The theme will be holiday entertaining & I’ll have lots of different gift set ideas to help get you & your guests off to a great holiday shopping start!

Please let me know if you are interested in being one of my MEGA Holiday show hosts. If I don’t hear from you by October 12th (that’s next Friday), I’ll offer your hosting spot to someone else. I haven’t reserved a date yet, but I know it will in November. The location will more than likely be in Carlinville. I will let you know more details once I hear from everyone who’s interested. Also, when you respond, please let me know what days work better for you & what would not work.

If you are interested in hosting, but would rather have your own home show, we can do that too! Please just let me know!

I used different font colors & sizes, too, but you get the idea. Maybe someone else can use it.

Dear [higher show host],I just wanted to reach out and say how excited I am about your upcoming Pampered Chef party! I think it's such a great idea to host a party without having to worry about cleaning your house or finding a babysitter. And with the holiday season coming up, it's the perfect time to get together with friends and do some holiday shopping.I love the idea of hosting the party at a reserved location with plenty of parking. It takes the stress out of having it at your own home. And with you as the host, all you have to do is provide me with a guest list and I'll take care of sending out the invitations. Plus, you'll receive host benefits based on the sales of your guests. It's a win-win for everyone!I'm also looking forward to the holiday entertaining theme and all the different gift set ideas you'll have available. And bringing a recipe to share with our guests is such a fun touch. I'm sure it will be a great night for all.I just wanted to make sure you received my email and that you're still interested in being one of the MEGA Holiday show hosts. If I don't hear back from you by October 12th, I'll offer your hosting spot to someone else. I know it's still early, but I wanted to give everyone enough time to plan and make sure we have a successful party.Also, if hosting at a reserved location doesn't work for you, I completely understand. We can definitely do a home show instead. Just let me know your preference.Thank you again for considering being a host for this event. I can't wait to hear back from you and start planning for a fun and successful party. Please let me know what days work best for you and any days that don't work so I can try to accommodate everyone's schedules.Best,

Hi there!I just saw your post about hosting a Pampered Chef show without having to clean your house – what a great idea! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the struggle of wanting to host a party but not wanting to deal with the stress of cleaning beforehand.I would love to help you make this happen! I have reserved a location with plenty of parking where you can host your very own Cooking Show. You will be the host and provide me with a guest list – I will take care of sending out the invitations for you. And the best part? You will receive host benefits based on the sales of your guests.The theme for this show will be holiday entertaining, and I will have lots of different gift set ideas to help you and your guests get a head start on your holiday shopping. All you need to do is bring a recipe to share with your guests (only those you invite, not everyone), and I will provide some snacks and drinks.I am currently looking for MEGA Holiday show hosts and would love for you to be one of them. If I don't hear back from you by October 12th, I will offer your hosting spot to someone else. Just to give you a heads up, the show will most likely take place in November in Carlinville. Once I hear back from everyone who is interested, I will provide more details. But in the meantime, if you could let me know what days work best for you and which ones don't, that would be great.If you would prefer to host the show in your own home, that is also an option. Just let me know and we can make it happen!Thank you for considering hosting a Pampered Chef show – I can't wait to hear back from you and help make this a successful and stress-free event for you.

1. What is a "Host a Pampered Chef Show: No House Cleaning Needed!" event?

A "Host a Pampered Chef Show: No House Cleaning Needed!" event is a fun and convenient way to experience the Pampered Chef products without the stress of cleaning your house beforehand. It is a virtual party where you can invite your friends and family to shop for high-quality kitchen tools and learn new cooking techniques from a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I host a "No House Cleaning Needed!" event?

Hosting a "No House Cleaning Needed!" event is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your virtual party. Your consultant will provide you with a personalized link to share with your guests, and they will take care of the rest!

3. Is there a minimum number of guests required to host a "No House Cleaning Needed!" event?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required. You can invite as many or as few guests as you'd like. Your consultant will work with you to customize the event to your preferences.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a "No House Cleaning Needed!" event?

There are many benefits of hosting a "No House Cleaning Needed!" event. You will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, learn new cooking techniques, and have a fun time with your friends and family. Plus, you won't have to stress about cleaning your house before the event!

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I don't want to host a virtual event?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards by hosting a virtual event or by simply collecting orders from your friends and family. Your consultant will provide you with a host link to share, and you can earn rewards based on the total sales from your party. It's a great way to get the Pampered Chef products you love at a discounted price!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sprout18
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sara Dawn