• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a 4-Hour Wine & Delectables Party on Jan. 26

In summary, a 4-hour Wine & Delectables Party is an event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can enjoy delicious food and wine while learning about high-quality kitchen products. The party is scheduled for January 26th, but the exact time may vary. To RSVP, contact the host directly. The party is free to attend and guests can bring a friend.
erinb
Gold Member
I have a show on Jan.26 and the host is going to be serving her guests hours' devours and wine. I really want to push the stoneware next month and would love any input you all may have as to what recipes would go well with the wine.

She also scheduled it as a 4 hour show!! I'm hoping that they will drink enough wine to get a little looser with their wallets:D

The tangy pepper pecan brie if they haven't seen it...or a variation thereof...it's pretty fancy...

Thank you! It sure beats the cheesy bacon bites that I had thought of :)

I did a show for a wine rep in the Fall and she loved the brie...I highly recommend it! Also, if they are "tasting" wine, maybe suggest some plain water crackers to "cleanse the palate"

Oh yeah, be sure to highlight the cheese knife/set - I sold at least one to everyone at the show and that can add up quickly.

Thanks for the tips Missy!

Think about easy entertaining - Cheese Bistro Set, Reversible Bamboo Cheese Board, Petite Squares, Carafe, Woven Selections, Smaller Stoneware Bakers (I just used one last night filled with a Jalapeno Artichoke Dip from Costco and baked), SA Spreaders, SA and stands. You could even have the host get some fruit and veggies and demo making fruit and veggie tray/displays.

1. What is a 4-hour Wine & Delectables Party?

A 4-hour Wine & Delectables Party is a fun and interactive event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can enjoy delicious food and wine while learning about our high-quality kitchen products.

2. When is the party taking place?

The party is scheduled for January 26th, but the exact time may vary depending on your host's availability. Please contact your host for more information.

3. How do I RSVP for the party?

To RSVP for the party, please contact your host directly. They will provide you with all the necessary details and can answer any questions you may have.

4. Is there a cost to attend the party?

No, there is no cost to attend the party. It is completely free for guests to come and enjoy the food, wine, and product demonstrations. However, if you wish to purchase any products, that is completely up to you.

5. Can I bring a friend to the party?

Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend to the party. The more, the merrier! Just make sure to let your host know in advance so they can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • etteluap70PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies