• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wine & Dessert Party Ideas for Your Next Gathering

In summary, a Wine and Dessert Party is a social and educational event where guests can sample a variety of wines and desserts. It does not require any prior knowledge of wine, as consultants will guide the tasting. It is recommended to invite 8-12 guests for a more intimate experience, but the number can vary. The types of wines and desserts served can vary, but generally include a mix of red, white, and sparkling wines and a variety of sweet and savory desserts. It is possible to host a Wine and Dessert Party at your own home, with consultants setting up everything needed for a stress-free experience.
pamperedchef.jeremy
Hi Everyone,
This is my first post on a website. I started PC in Sept. and ended my month with 6 parties, $3,004 in sales and 7 bookings. I am really enjoying putting on the cooking shows because I like to cook and love the PC products.
Anyway, I had a show yesterday afternoon and one of the guests had an idea to have a "Wine and Dessert" party.
I thought it would work pretty well.
So far, I have made the Strawberry Amaretto Patries at my shows and the guests love 'em.
Does anyone have some other ideas as to what to make for other Desserts?

Thanks!

Jeremy Smith

P.S. Thanks so much to everyone on this website, I have learned so much!!!

Do a search under files for Recipes... you'll find more than you thought possible! You can also search on Consultant's Corner.

Oh yeah... and Welcome to our crazy corner of PC!

You can never go wrong with Chocolate!!!! Check out the recipes in the current Season's Best...

BTW, welcome to a fellow Wisconsinite!

I love the Cool Lime Napoleans.

What is a Wine and Dessert Party?

A Wine and Dessert Party is a fun and interactive event where guests can sample a variety of different wines paired with delicious desserts. It's a great way to socialize, learn about different wines, and indulge in some sweet treats.

Do I have to be an expert in wine to host a Wine and Dessert Party?

No, you don't have to be an expert in wine to host a Wine and Dessert Party. Our consultants will guide you through the tasting and provide information about the wines and pairings. It's a fun and educational experience for both novice and experienced wine drinkers.

How many guests can I invite to a Wine and Dessert Party?

We recommend inviting 8-12 guests to a Wine and Dessert Party. This allows for a more intimate and interactive experience. However, you can certainly invite more or fewer guests depending on your preference.

What types of wines and desserts are typically served at a Wine and Dessert Party?

The types of wines and desserts served at a Wine and Dessert Party can vary depending on personal preferences and the consultant's recommendations. Generally, a mix of red, white, and sparkling wines are served, along with a variety of sweet and savory desserts.

Can I host a Wine and Dessert Party at my own home?

Yes, you can absolutely host a Wine and Dessert Party at your own home. Our consultants are happy to come to your home and set up everything needed for the party, making it a convenient and stress-free experience for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AFWife34
  • NewtoMom