• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any recipe suggestions for a male host who loves to cook?

In summary, the party host is male and is preparing a party for male guests. There are several recipes that could be served at the party, including the Smoky Buffalo Wings from the new SBRC, mini burgers, and the Pina Colada one in the current and new SBRC.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have my first party scheduled this month with a MALE host. The guy works at a factory but loves to cook. (He did balk at the 40 names ... says he's going to MAKE people come or he's not going to do it!)

Any suggestions of recipes that show off forged cutlery and cookware? I am hoping to get this guy 2 specials ... the host special in August and the booking benefit in September!

what about the asian noodle skillet? shows off the knives and cookware.

I would think something simple like the salad chopper salsa (knives, salad choppers, cutting board) and maybe pizza on the grill?

Something with meat! Guys love meat!

I'm thinking start early with the new game day themes.... or is that against the rules? Mini burgers and that new bread bowl... umm good!

Jenni said:
I'm thinking start early with the new game day themes.... or is that against the rules? Mini burgers and that new bread bowl... umm good!

No it's not against the rules. You can prepare whatever dish you'd like. I suggest the Smoky Buffalo Wings from the new SBRC too. They're delish!

Hmmmm ... just looked at the recipe ... would do it if I had the chef's tongs. Only tongs I have are bamboo! I think I could make it work otherwise!

It's an 11 a.m. show ... do I have to do something "brunchy?"

I would suggest the Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the Dessert cookbook or the Pina Colada one in the current and new SBRC. Men absolutely love pineapple upside down cake - it serves a lot and it shows off the 12" skillet :)

Di_Can_Cook said:
Hmmmm ... just looked at the recipe ... would do it if I had the chef's tongs. Only tongs I have are bamboo! I think I could make it work otherwise!

It's an 11 a.m. show ... do I have to do something "brunchy?"

It depends on your audience. How manly are these men? If it were a group of gay men, I'd say they'd probably demand brunch (realize I'm being stereotypical here, but this whole thread is, so it fits in). If they're "manly" men, then I think manly men food would do any time of day.

mini burgers at 11am would be yummy to me! I would do those and the touchdown taco dip (doesn't really show the knives, but I think the knives will show themselves to guys who it sounds like know what they are doing). Fast, easy and sooooo delish!

As for dessert, I suggest the Cream Cheese Ring... easy, shows off stoneware...at the last couples party I had the guys went crazy over this!

ambreaux said:
As for dessert, I suggest the Cream Cheese Ring... easy, shows off stoneware...at the last couples party I had the guys went crazy over this!

What's this? Never heard of it...

Keith, at least the host is straight (or at least fits the straight man stereotypes .... and he's expecting a mixed crowd anyway.

(The party hosted by the "gay man" isn't until later this fall ... he wants a desert that people will associate with the holidays .... I think I am going to suggest the Candy Apple Tartlets with regular caramel sauce ... he hates butterscotch. Picky, picky, picky ....)

Are the Cream Cheese ring and Taco Dip posted anywhere publicly?

I was thinking of an upside down cake WITH the burgers or wings .... the cake could be baking while the other items are being done as a demo.

What are some easy recipes for men to make?

Some easy recipes for men to make are grilled chicken and vegetables, pasta with homemade sauce, tacos, chili, and stir fry. These dishes require minimal cooking skills and can be customized to personal preferences.

Are there any healthy recipe options for men?

Yes, there are plenty of healthy recipes for men. Some options include quinoa bowls, grilled fish, vegetable stir fry, and turkey burgers. These dishes are packed with nutrients and are perfect for maintaining a balanced diet.

How can I make a simple meal look more impressive?

You can make a simple meal look more impressive by adding some presentation techniques. For example, use a cookie cutter to shape mashed potatoes or arrange the food in a visually appealing way on the plate. Adding garnishes such as fresh herbs or a drizzle of sauce can also elevate the appearance of a dish.

What are some good recipes for a date night?

For a date night, some good recipes include steak with a red wine reduction, shrimp scampi, roasted salmon, or stuffed chicken breasts. These dishes are elegant and flavorful, making them perfect for a romantic evening.

Can I use store-bought ingredients in these recipes?

Yes, you can definitely use store-bought ingredients in these recipes. While using fresh ingredients is always preferred, using pre-made sauces, marinades, or pre-cut vegetables can save time and still result in a delicious meal. Just make sure to read the labels and choose options with minimal preservatives and additives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Humble Beginnings