• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Cooking Show: Ideas for 8" Cookware Demonstration

Thanks everyone for your help. The Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites recipe uses a full tube of biscuits, double the garlic and Parmesan, and use the Exec 10" Saute.
Humble Beginnings
Hi everyone,

I have a show for a guy who loves PC. We are doing it at his neighbors house, who I do know. It's going to be a large crowd of 10-15 and he's doing it this month to get the cookware. Looking to feed alot and wanted some suggestions on which recipes to pick to showcase cookware, I only have th 8". I did finally get the DCB hoping to attract Nov shows. Any ideas would be appreciated.

We just talked about this at our Cluster Meeting this week.

If you are wanting to get bookings for Oct/Nov - then you don't want to so much showcase cookware - you want to showcase SA & Stoneware!

For me, I would do the 30 Minute Chicken, and then Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites in the skillet.

Make the White Chicken Chili or the BBQ Pork Tenderloin in the DCB.
Place cheese in cookware and let it cook away or ice cubes in both SS & Exec.and let them melt!

ChefBeckyD said:
We just talked about this at our Cluster Meeting this week.

If you are wanting to get bookings for Oct/Nov - then you don't want to so much showcase cookware - you want to showcase SA & Stoneware!

For me, I would do the 30 Minute Chicken, and then Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites in the skillet.
could you tell me what the biscuit bites are? are they in a recent cookbook? Thanks.

I agree with Becky & Veronica
Do either the chicken or the pork in the DCB and the biscuts in the exec. I think they are amazed when you put that piece in the oven, they probably know that the ss is oven safe. Do the ice demo in the ss if you have it.

The biscuts are not in a cookbook. I just put a few tbs. of butter in the pan and melt on the stove. Cut plain buttermilk biscuts into halves or fours. Put some garlic and parmesan cheese into the butter and toss the biscuts in the butter to coat them. I pop it in the oven and when they are golden they are done. I usually put them in at about 400 degrees or if I'm baking something else just whatever that has to be baked at.
Don't know if that is the actual recipe but that is how I do it!

:)thanks - I am a recipe follower - never this and that so I appreciate the help.

Lots of different "recipes" floating around for the Biscuit Bites - but here is the one I have on the back of my business cards! It's one of my most requested recipes!

GARLIC PARMESAN BISCUIT BITES

4 Tbls. Butter
1-2 Tbls. Italian Seasoning
1 Clove Garlic
1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Pkg. Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (8 count)

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in 8" or 10" Saute' Pan on stovetop, over medium heat. Sprinkle in Seasoning, press in garlic, and using Microplane grater, grate in cheese.
Using Utility knife, cut biscuits into quarters. Add biscuits to the pan, tossing with the butter mixture until biscuits are well coated.
Immediately put in oven and bake for 18-20 minutes.

This recipe uses a great amount of product, and is simple to do.

I usually start with the 30 Minute chicken, pop that in the microwave, do a 10-15 minute demo with the biscuits, and put those in the oven, so that the chicken and biscuits are done at the same time.

While they are both cooking, I do the rest of my show. This is a demo that has lots of WOW factor, is inexpensive to do, and takes only 30-40 minutes total time!:thumbup:

This one's a little unusual but SO tasty. We had it once for a vegetarian show. It's great because you can show the knives, the food chopper, the stoneware, etc. And it worked really good for an interactive show.

Attachments

• Cool Asian Pizza.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 222
Here is the page from last year's CN that had the Garlic Bites in it.

I use a full tube of Biscuits and double everything else and use the Exec 10" Saute.

These are always a hit at my shows.

Attachments

• se_fall_winter07_page24.pdf
    130.9 KB · Views: 251
Oh, and make sure your host's microwave will fit the DCB.

Thanks everyone for your help. Another recipe to test on my family.

Every week they give me this look as I make another recipe. Yes they are my guinea pigs.

I got my dcb the other day with my points. Had to play with it to get it in and out of the microwave. Made the fajitas. Yummy!!:)

What is a Pampered Chef Cooking Show?

A Pampered Chef Cooking Show is a demonstration of our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, where a consultant will guide you through easy and delicious recipes, share tips and techniques, and answer any questions you may have.

What are some ideas for an 8" Cookware Demonstration?

Some ideas for an 8" Cookware Demonstration include making a one-pot meal, such as a stir-fry or pasta dish, showcasing the versatility of our cookware. You can also demonstrate how to make a delicious breakfast skillet or a homemade soup using our 8" cookware.

Do I need to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef Cooking Show?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef Cooking Show. However, our consultants will have our products available for you to purchase if you are interested. There is also the option to host your own show and earn free products.

Can I customize the recipes at the Cooking Show to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, our consultants are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences. Please let them know ahead of time so they can plan accordingly and provide alternative ingredients or modifications to the recipes.

How long does a Pampered Chef Cooking Show usually last?

A Pampered Chef Cooking Show typically lasts 1-2 hours, depending on the number of recipes being demonstrated and any questions or discussions that may arise. However, our consultants are also happy to tailor the length of the show to fit your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sheilanyc
  • elizabethfox