• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Winners of Free Cooking Show Share Inexpensive Recipes & Beverage Ideas

In summary, the inexpensive recipes are: -Chix breast and cheese block-30 Minute Chicken Show-Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake-Mini Lemon Cakes-Jerk Chicken Nachos-Spa Water-Clubhouse Chicken Squares
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have a few people who won free cooking shows from me, and I am just wondering if anyone has any inexpensive recipes I could do. Also if you have any beverage ideas I would appreciate it too.

Tex Mex Chicken Melts

I buy chix breast and block of cheese - divide them up into amount for the recipe and freeze. Then get out what you need. I believe that this is a very inexpensive recipe. I still use the bread tubes because that way I tell people about the outlet. If you don't want to use the bread tubes, once I used a pack of dinner rolls, the pre-baked ones that comes in a pack of 12, I cut the very top off and then slice them in half and they worked really well, that also showed of the bread knife, I will make these alot in the summer and the tomatoes are home grown and FREE.

Great finger foods for summer intertaining.

Just a thought, these could go onto the grill if you have a sheet pan that can go onto the grill.

That's my two cent worth - don't know if that helps

:chef

Last edited:
Hot Pizza Dip is pretty inexpensive, and yummy! It's in the All The Best cookbook, although I'm pretty sure it's been posted around here, too. You can serve it with toasted baguette slices, crackers, or breadsticks. Actually, pita chips are good with it as well. And you can even make the dip in the microwave, if you're concerned about turning on the oven for a summer show.

the 30 Minute Chicken Show is inexpensive.

I do a chicken and garlic parmesan biscuit bites to go with it. Whole chickens can be really inexpensive if you get them on sale - at Costco they are 79 cents a lb., or at Meijers, they are 89 cents lb this week. So a 4 lb chicken is less than $4, and the biscuits are cheap - I can get them for $1 quite often. Then, buy a chunk of parmesan, and you only need a little bit of that for each recipe - a small chunk will go a long ways! Add the butter, and seasonings for the chicken and biscuits - that's about $6 per show!

Another inexpensive one is Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake

The Mini Lemon Cakes is also one that would be inexpensive

The Jerk Chicken Nachos are inexpensive too. (I do them with Chipotle rub though)

The Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad isn't pricey either - especially if you are buying in bulk. you can get 4 shows from 3 lbs of hamburger, 1 pkg of buns, 1 jar each of pickles, ketchup,mustard, one bag of onions, 2 large bags of shredded cheese...and just add fresh lettuce.

Oh! For a great, inexpensive drink:

This may sound crazy, but I have been making Spa Water at my shows. It uses a cutting board, the UM, a knife, and the QSP.

1 seedless (sometimes called English) cucumber
1 lemon or lime
Water

I cut off a chunk of cucumber, and slice it in the UM (enough for about 8-10 slices)
then, I slice off the ends of the lemon, and slice it in the UM

Place it all in the family size QSP, fill with very cold water (and ice if you have it), plunge, and serve!

Chocolate Chip Sensation
Truffle Brownie Bites

Volcano cake is cheap and has a great Wow! effect.

Strawberry Ho Ho Cake trifel
pm me if you want the recipe... I'll have to find it!

I made the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad with ground turkey for a free show this weekend and it wasn't too expensive.

Clubhouse Chicken Squares

Related to Winners of Free Cooking Show Share Inexpensive Recipes & Beverage Ideas

What is a "Winners of Free Cooking Show"?

A "Winners of Free Cooking Show" is an event where attendees can learn about and taste delicious, budget-friendly recipes and beverage ideas. These events are hosted by Pampered Chef consultants and are a fun and interactive way to learn new cooking techniques and products.

How do I attend a "Winners of Free Cooking Show"?

To attend a "Winners of Free Cooking Show", you can either host one yourself or attend one as a guest. To host a show, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you set up a date and invite your friends and family. To attend as a guest, you can ask a friend or family member who is hosting a show to invite you or search for upcoming shows in your area on our website.

What type of recipes can I expect to learn at a "Winners of Free Cooking Show"?

At a "Winners of Free Cooking Show", you can expect to learn a variety of budget-friendly recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. Our consultants are trained to provide simple and affordable recipe ideas that use Pampered Chef products and other accessible ingredients.

Are there any fees or obligations to attend a "Winners of Free Cooking Show"?

No, there are no fees or obligations to attend a "Winners of Free Cooking Show". These events are completely free to attend and there is no pressure to purchase anything. Our goal is to educate and inspire attendees with affordable and delicious recipe ideas.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at a "Winners of Free Cooking Show"?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at a "Winners of Free Cooking Show". Our consultants will have a display of products available for purchase at the event. However, there is no obligation to purchase anything and you can still attend the show and learn new recipes without making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bbauman07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Becca115
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • HDFarm