• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Home Office Tour Disappointment

In summary, Anne is disappointed with the HO tour because her director was upset and it was a waste of time.
Sounds like some of you really had an unplanned (maybe unwanted) adventure!

I was thinking, maybe HO could offer Guided Tours for first-timers? They could have them set up at different times? I've never been to conference, but I'm thinking of next year already!!
Thanks!
Joanne

Finally got response Wednesday!Okay guys,

I after I sent HO an email, I thought I was never going to hear anything back. Wednesday when my husband got home, he asked why I didn't pick up my stuff from outside. There was a padded envelope with a letter stating the following:

"Dear Erika,
we want to acknowledge your Home Office Tour experience, and apologize for the amout of time you spent on the bus and for the hurried tour. We tried to get you back downtown for your first workshop, but understand you were late for it anyway. This was not the way we wanted to start your Conference.
Enclosed please find the Cranberry Microfiber Towel as a small gesterure for your inconvenience. Also, your $25 payment for the tour has been fully refunded."

Anyways, I haven't seen the monmey back in my account so I'm thinking that maybe it will be on the next commission statement!? Melissa, you still haven't heard anything?

Cookin'InTX said:
Anyways, I haven't seen the monmey back in my account so I'm thinking that maybe it will be on the next commission statement!? Melissa, you still haven't heard anything?

I haven't seen the money, either.

I was told that the money would be done as a commission adjustment. Yes I got my towel and it is nice but I have to say I was kinda disappointed. Since the HO tour set the whole tone for the conference and at that point I was ready to leave and go home, it seemed a little lame. Anyway I think I am just regretting spending the money to go as other than Belinda Ellsworth, nothing I heard or saw has made any difference in my business.
Several people told me that this year was not as good as normal and that I should give it another chance so that is what I plan to do but if I have another disappointment next year, I will not go again.

This was my first time attending confernce!!!! I didn't even know if I could go on the HO tour becasue I didn't purchase a ticket!!! But I got in the standby line for the 630 tour..... and I got one... I didn't even stand in line very long at all... maybe about 2seconds!!!! It was such a rush and whirlwind I didn't realize what was going on until we were on our way back to the confernce center!!!! I had a total blast!!!! I want to go back on the HO tour next year becasue I didn't get to see very much hardly at all!!!!!

UPDATE: I just sent another email regarding the refund. I did not see it in my commission statement for July. They did however, deduct the adjustments I did for shipping and conference club. :mad:

I'll let you know what I hear.

UPDATE: This is the response I just got.
Anne:

I was told the refund was done as a commission adjustment; did you check your last statement?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Patty

So... I'll let you know what else I hear! Was anyone else's done this month?

AJPratt said:
UPDATE: I just sent another email regarding the refund. I did not see it in my commission statement for July. They did however, deduct the adjustments I did for shipping and conference club. :mad:

I'll let you know what I hear.

Hey guys, I was credited the $25 on my comission statement. Of course by the time they took out for UPS shipping, the change over kit and insurance...it was all gone!:(

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwith_tara
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies