• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Recipes for Xmas Open House Please

In summary, there are a variety of easy appetizer recipes for a Christmas open house such as bacon-wrapped dates, spinach and artichoke dip, and mini quiches. Vegetarian options for holiday recipes include roasted vegetable tart, stuffed portobello mushrooms, and avocado and goat cheese dip. Many of these recipes can be made ahead of time and there are also gluten-free options available such as roasted garlic and herb pork tenderloin, maple glazed carrots, and gluten-free gingerbread cookies. These recipes are specifically designed to be made with Pampered Chef products, which can be purchased on their website or through a local consultant.
HH_04
Need some suggestions for food to fix for my holiday open house...Please help.

HH

Check out the CC for the Home for the Holidays recipes. You just click on any of the recipes listed under "Products and Recipes" and it will bring up a list. You want the "Home for the Holidays" section. You can do either the ones for 2008 or click on the ones for 2007. The Batter Bowl recipes are great! Everyone loves the Batter Bowl Brownies. We do them in the large bar pan to make more, thinner brownies. They are just to die for...

When I did mine, I had:

Artichoke Bread Bowl
Spinach Carbonara Pizza
Chipotle Chicken Cups
Christmas Ornaments (in holiday dessert cookbook)
Taffy Apple Tartlets

They were all a huge hit

For my mystery host appreciation party (held last week), I made:

Cran-Raspberry Fizz (huge hit!)
Tangy-Pepper Pecan Brie
Mini Ham Puffs
Turtle Pretzel Candies
Truffle Brownie Cups

The food was a huge hit and everyone loved all of it! :)

If you have or have access to the Trifle Bowl, defintely do a Trifle - especially since it's the Dec Host Special! The Greek Cheese Torta is another great idea - it's festive looking and makes a tonne!

Good luck!

1. What are some easy appetizer recipes for a Christmas open house?

Some easy appetizer recipes for a Christmas open house include bacon-wrapped dates, spinach and artichoke dip, and mini quiches. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our holiday recipe book.

2. Do you have any vegetarian options for holiday recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian options for holiday recipes such as roasted vegetable tart, stuffed portobello mushrooms, and avocado and goat cheese dip. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our holiday recipe book.

3. Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Many of our holiday recipes can be made ahead of time for your convenience. We recommend storing them in the refrigerator or freezer and reheating them before your open house. You can find specific instructions for each recipe on our website or in our holiday recipe book.

4. Are there any gluten-free options for holiday recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free options for holiday recipes such as roasted garlic and herb pork tenderloin, maple glazed carrots, and gluten-free gingerbread cookies. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our holiday recipe book.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

Absolutely! Our holiday recipes are specifically designed to be made with our high-quality Pampered Chef products. From our stoneware bakeware to our kitchen tools, we have everything you need to make your holiday cooking and baking a success. You can purchase these products on our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HH_04
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • n_coleman101
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies