1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Holiday Mini Catalogs

1. I just tried ordering the new Holiday Mini Catalogs from PP but I don't see them on the list. I tried downloading a product update, but they still didn't come up. In the newsletter, it says you can do it as a write in, but how do I do that with PP?

2. cbord

cbord Member

Did you see they said they will including them in orders?

That's going to save us some $$.
    The mini catalogs will send to host to put into guest bags. Starts 10/3 till ???, can't remember.

Charlene

Oct 3, 2005
  3. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I just got off the phone with HO and the new item # is DT31, but it still won't let us order it yet....she said to try later in the day and the system should be updated to allow us to order them. Just make sure you download the updated product list at that time. If it doesn't work by tomorrow, then we should call tech support. Hope this helped! :)

4. Dawn

Dawn Member Gold Member

they have to be manually added. go
    under update and click on product information. make sure the start
    date is 10-3-05 and the end date is 2-28-06. Product #: DT31.
    Description:HOLIDAY MINI CATALOGS/25. Price: $3.00. Category:
    Paperwork/Supplies. Type: Products. Then just click UPDATE and you'll be all
    set!

Oct 3, 2005
  5. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

Thanks for the help!!!

6. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

Does anyone know what products are in these? Are they much different than the regular catalog or the mini catalogs?

Oct 4, 2005
  7. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I'm not 100% sure, but this is what I am guessing:

Attached Files:

8. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

I just submitted my supply order and it worked with code DT31! :D

Oct 4, 2005
  9. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

They will be packing the holiday mini catalogs in all orders recieved 10/3 until 12/14. There will also be instructions to the host to tell her to distribute one to each guest and keep one for herself.

Oh ya...and the deadline for Christmas show orders to be submitted is December 14th, the order will be shipped to host by Dec. 22nd. UPS is closed on december 25th and 26th. Individual online orders can be submitted until 3 pm CT on december 23rd and they will recieve sipment the 24th (extra shipping charges apply) And gift certificate deadline is december 12th and will be shipped no later than december 19th.
    Just thought you may want to know!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2005
  10. I tried following the directions

for the manual update, but everytime I hit UPDATE, I get a message saying that an "item number with an overlapping date already exists. " Does anyone know if there is any other way to order these catalogs?

11. Just called the tech help line

and they told me that the holiday mini catalog is actually the only mini catalog out there right now. I'm kind of hesitant to order it though because the guy on the phone didn't sound too sure of what he was saying and if it's NOT the holiday catalog, I'll be stuck with another fall mini catalog, which I already have about a hundred of.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted