• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Order Dilemma: Entering Orders for Catalog and Online Shows in PP

In summary, if you need to cancel an online order, you should contact the customer service team as soon as possible. If the order has already been processed and shipped, you may need to return the items for a refund. If you need to make changes to your online order, contact the customer service team as soon as possible. Changes may not be possible if the order has already been processed and shipped. To track your online order, use the tracking number provided in the shipping confirmation email. If your online order is missing an item, contact the customer service team with your order number and the name of the missing item. We have a 30-day return policy for online orders, and items must be in their original condition and packaging. Visit our
SusanBP0129
So, I had a friend do a catalog show....it didn't pan out to well....only 1 order for $14.75. *sigh* She placed the order online, so do I still enter it into PP?
I also had a show last night, someone couldn't attend, so they ordered online...do I need to enter them into PP or does the website take care of sending it to them?? :confused:
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!:D

never mind....figured it out :)

It's always a good idea to enter all orders into PP, even if they were placed online. This way you have a record of the order and can track it if needed. The website will automatically send the order to the customer, but you still need to enter it into PP for your own records.

1. How can I cancel an online order?

If you need to cancel an online order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to cancel the order before it is shipped. However, if the order has already been processed and shipped, you may need to return the items for a refund.

2. Can I make changes to my online order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your online order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request. However, if the order has already been processed and shipped, changes may not be possible.

3. How can I track my online order?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this number to track your order on our website or the shipping carrier's website.

4. What should I do if my online order is missing an item?

If your online order is missing an item, please contact our customer service team with your order number and the name of the missing item. We will investigate the issue and send you the missing item if necessary.

5. What is your return policy for online orders?

We have a 30-day return policy for online orders. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the item(s) for a refund or exchange. Please note that the item(s) must be in their original condition and packaging. For more information, please see our Returns and Exchanges page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sperts
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ttotsis
  • workingontwo