• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Download the New CD for PP and Host an Aug Catalog Show - Find Out How!

In summary, the "New CD" for Pampered Chef is the latest catalog and product release, which can be downloaded from the company's website under the "Catalog" tab. A PP and Host Aug Catalog Show is a promotion where you can earn rewards and discounts by hosting a catalog show in August. The benefits of hosting include discounts on products, free items, and exclusive host-only items. The promotion typically runs for the entire month of August, but specific dates should be checked with a consultant or the website. You can still participate and earn rewards without hosting a physical show by opting for a virtual show or collecting orders from friends and family.
Jennie4PC
If I download the new CD for PP will I be able to put in a catalog show for Aug still? I have been trying to do a download on the internet and there is no response.
Thanks for the info.

Yes, go ahead. It will work.

thanks so much

What is the "New CD" for Pampered Chef and how can I download it?

The "New CD" for Pampered Chef refers to the latest catalog and product release from the company. To download it, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Catalog" tab. From there, you can browse and download the digital version of the catalog.

What is a PP and Host Aug Catalog Show and how can I participate?

A PP and Host Aug Catalog Show is a special promotion where you can earn rewards and discounts by hosting a catalog show during the month of August. To participate, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website to learn more and sign up for a show.

What are the benefits of hosting an Aug Catalog Show?

Hosting an Aug Catalog Show can earn you discounts on Pampered Chef products, free products, and even exclusive host-only items. It's a great opportunity to try out new products and get them at a discounted price.

How long does the promotion for hosting an Aug Catalog Show last?

The Aug Catalog Show promotion typically runs for the entire month of August. However, it's best to check with your consultant or the website for specific dates and any potential extensions.

Can I still earn rewards if I am unable to host a physical show?

Yes, you can still participate in the promotion and earn rewards even if you are unable to host a physical show. You can opt for a virtual show or even just share the catalog with friends and family and collect orders. Your consultant can provide more details on alternative options for hosting a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ihavethetools
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • juliap
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
juliap
  • Bexs50