• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Julie Weitz Training - Designing an Amazing Cooking Show

normal everyday things..... and it's really helping me to reflect on my show and make small changes. I think the main thing I've learned is that I need to start being a little more personable with my guests, and not just stand there and talk to them like they're my best friend.Thanks Alison! I will read those later!melinda
melindag
I attended a local training 2 weeks ago where Julie Weitz was the speaker. She spoke on Designing an Amazing Cooking Show Experience. Unfortunately, I had to leave the meeting early due to a small family emergency. I was able to quickly place my order before I left - I'm waiting to receive my email with the link for the download and I also purchased the host coaching cd.

I'm wondering if anyone out there on Chef Success may have been at the training, took notes, etc. Or if there are others who have attended her training sessions elsewhere.

Thanks!
melinda

we had her at conference and she was fantastic

what r u looking for?

anything really - I'm just bummed that I had to leave early. My 14 yo had a small microwave fire trying to nuke a potato! Everything turned out ok - just a lot of smoke in the house, and she's fine - but I feel like I missed out on a great session. I should have bought the DVD that she called "Julie in a box" - then maybe I wouldn't have my lip out right now!
Melinda

melinda
when i find my notes, they r in my pile to be filed
will look for them later today for you
the whole training she did for us was on the designing an amazing party cd
and all the paperwork shud be on the downloads :)

Here are the notes I took from when I saw her last October! hope this is what you are looking for!

Attachments

• Designing An Amazing Cooking Show Experience.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 611
GourmetGirl said:
Here are the notes I took from when I saw her last October! hope this is what you are looking for!

You took some great notes, thanks for posting!!!

alison
those r amazing notes :)

I also saw her a couple weeks ago! She is amazing!!!!

thank you very much!
Melinda

Thanks Alison! I will read those later!

melinda
alison's notes r so much better than mine
i wont bother posting mine for u they r rather embarssing compared lol

Thanks for posting!

Julie was great at conference in July! I did buy her "Designing an Amazing Party" CDs (and the host coaching ones) and it was definitely money money well spent!!

Thanks for the notes Alison. They're great! :)

websiteDoes Julie have a website where her workshops will be or where we can order her CD's?

Karen

Home

here u go karen

btw how were the second set of notes from the cd's, i never heard anything so i figured they were fine and you could open them :)

This is Julie's website Home
I can say that my bookings doubled when I started implementing commercials so I am firm believer in what she says.

Julie coming to Erie PA for directors onlyWe are having Julie October 20th In Erie PA for a directors training event...so if you are a director and in the area of Ohio, PA NY or close, let me know and I can hook you up with who is coordinating the event for the day..it runs 9-4pm

Just a note...anyone that EVER has the opportunity to see her live....DO IT!! She completely changed the way I run my demo, and really helped me to step out of my shell and do a FUN show, without needing to pretend to be someone that I am not. Hope that makes sense!!

I second that, Kelly!! Julie is a wonderful speaker with awesome ideas! I rewrote my entire show and it is a lot of fun now!!! The host coaching she does is great as well!!

She's not in our area, but I will keep watching.

Does anyone have her "Designing an Amazing Party Experience" CD's? I'm curious and may want to invest in them.

PChefPEI said:
Julie was great at conference in July! I did buy her "Designing an Amazing Party" CDs (and the host coaching ones) and it was definitely money money well spent!!

Thanks for the notes Alison. They're great! :)
Just read your post. If you were to invest in one first, which would it be?

Addie4TLC said:
Just read your post. If you were to invest in one first, which would it be?

I think it would depend on which you feel you need more help in. If your host coaching is great, but you feel your show needs updating, I'd go with creating an amazing show experience, but if you feel your show is okay and your host coaching is really lacking I would go with that. If you have a chance to see Julie in person I would totally do that for the Creating an Amazing Show experience. The CDs are great, but there is nothing like seeing her in person... just my 2cents.

I have her Host Coaching cd, and have been listening to it in spurts as I drive to work.....my job is less than a mile away, so that's what its in spurts! :D I like what I'm hearing on it so far. I attended part of a training a few weeks ago with her - and unfortunately had to leave early due to afamily emergency. Someone recently posted an awesome outline for Designing an Amazing Cooking Show Experience, in response to my whining about having to leave early. The notes were a very detailed outline, and I felt were excellent enough to catch me up on what I missed.

I remember Julie offering a cd or dvd that she referred to as "Julie in a box" - essentially a canned version of her workshop. I wish I had bought that too. In fact, I emailed Julie the next day, because I felt bad getting up to leave in the middle of her training - and she offered to extend my discount....I should have taken her up on it and purchased the cd/dvd...but I was trying to watch my pennies.

Search for that thread with the outline - you'll love it

Melinda

GourmetGirl said:
I think it would depend on which you feel you need more help in. If your host coaching is great, but you feel your show needs updating, I'd go with creating an amazing show experience, but if you feel your show is okay and your host coaching is really lacking I would go with that. If you have a chance to see Julie in person I would totally do that for the Creating an Amazing Show experience. The CDs are great, but there is nothing like seeing her in person... just my 2cents.

I agree with your 2cents! :) I would go see her again if I had the chance
Melinda

I looked at her website and now she has a DVD. I'm watching my pennies too and I would like to have both- think I need both equally. :)

Addie4TLC said:
think I need both equally. :)

then you're on your own with this decision :p Good luck! :D

Addie4TLC said:
I looked at her website and now she has a DVD. I'm watching my pennies too and I would like to have both- think I need both equally. :)

maybe you could find a clustermate to buy one or the other, and then you can swap/share?

Thank you Allison for posting those notes, I found them really helpful. Does anyone have a customer care card similar to the one Julie uses? And for people who do commercials, do you just scatter them through your demonstration? Any particular order--I usually do my "why" bag last so I think I would do the recruiting one last... Ideas?

Julie in Cincinnati in OctoberJulie is going to be in Cincinnati on October 4th - in the afternoon there is a director's only event and then in the evening is open for all consultants. Registration is only $3, but is due by September 15th, so if you are interested, let me know and I'll get the info to you!

melindag said:
maybe you could find a clustermate to buy one or the other, and then you can swap/share?
Great idea I will ask my Director! You're one smart cookie!

Adriana,
I have both the CD and the DVD. You may borrow them anytime.

Cook dude!
micocina said:
Adriana,
I have both the CD and the DVD. You may borrow them anytime.
Whoohoo!!! Thank you!!! I'm free this weekend, no shows. :cry:

katie0128 said:
Julie is going to be in Cincinnati on October 4th - in the afternoon there is a director's only event and then in the evening is open for all consultants. Registration is only $3, but is due by September 15th, so if you are interested, let me know and I'll get the info to you!

I already signed up...... See you there !!!

$3? wow! that's a bargain! I only paid $10 when I saw her last month - I would pay even more to see her - its well worth it

Melinda

dwyerkim said:
Thank you Allison for posting those notes, I found them really helpful. Does anyone have a customer care card similar to the one Julie uses? And for people who do commercials, do you just scatter them through your demonstration? Any particular order--I usually do my "why" bag last so I think I would do the recruiting one last... Ideas?

The customer care cards are posted here in the files section.
I am also interested in knowing when you present the commercials and , when do you do the demo?? I am going to try this out tomorrow night and would love to know a little more.

1. What topics did Julie Weitz cover in her training on designing an amazing cooking show?

Julie Weitz's training on designing an amazing cooking show covers topics such as creating an engaging and interactive experience for guests, utilizing effective host coaching techniques, and maximizing sales and bookings.

2. How can I access the training materials if I had to leave the meeting early?

If you had to leave the training session early, you can still access the training materials by purchasing the download link or the host coaching cd. These materials will be sent to you via email.

3. Can I find notes or information from Julie Weitz's training on Chef Success?

Yes, it is possible that someone on Chef Success may have taken notes or attended the training and can provide information or insights. You can also reach out to other attendees who may have attended the training in other locations.

4. What can I expect from Julie Weitz's training on designing an amazing cooking show?

You can expect to learn valuable tips and strategies for creating an unforgettable cooking show experience for your guests, as well as techniques for increasing sales and bookings. Julie Weitz is known for her engaging and informative training sessions that leave attendees feeling inspired and motivated.

5. Is Julie Weitz's training only for Pampered Chef consultants or can anyone attend?

Julie Weitz's training on designing an amazing cooking show is open to anyone interested in learning how to create a successful and engaging cooking show. While Julie Weitz is a Pampered Chef consultant, her training can be applied to any direct sales business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• urbnk8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedlinda