• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Improve Your Leadership Skills with Julie Weitz's Workshop at Outward Image

In summary, there have been various weather conditions across the United States, with some areas experiencing rain, cold temperatures, and even severe storms. However, others have enjoyed warm temperatures and sunny days. In Minnesota, the drought has officially ended, while in Superior, Wisconsin, the rain has caused issues for sewer systems. Some areas, like West Michigan and San Antonio, have been lucky enough to have consistently sunny and warm days. Overall, the weather has been unpredictable and varied.
its_me_susan
Julie Weitz workshop was GREAT!!!We had Julie at our regional yesterday and afterwards she did a leadership coaching session too. So so great! Check our her website; I'm actually thinking of setting up an individual coaching session to help me find more balance in my life (business:family:me/fun ratio). www.outwardimage.com I am writing a letter to see if they will book her for a leadership workshop.

Our director team did a workshop with her a couple years ago. I agree she is great!!

We had her do a training for our group earlier this year and she is awesome. I wasn't a director then, so I didn't get that workshop from her. But I do love her style and have used her web site.

She did a meeting in my town and people raved about her but I couldn't attend.

It's raining AGAIN here in Minnesota. The drought we've have the past few years is officially over in the twin cities. How 'bout anyone else?

--Jenny L

it is cold and rainy here. Supposed to be cold tomorrow also.

Will be in the 70's here in MA today. But Fall has definitely hit New England!!!

It is foggy here but still very nice temp outside...I think that it will be a nice day.

It's wet here in the suburbs of Chicago - expecting big storms today along with a high of 80 degrees! What a fall!

Sun is shining here is Wisconsin for the mean time. We've had a wonderful fall so far- warm temps. I could take another month of this!

It has been raining here since Sat. night. I am so sick of it!!

The temperature is alright- I have windows open. But it is raining- which sucks because I was supposed to walk over to the grocery store for bread, eggs and milk. I still need the stuff, so I am going to have to gear us up and go anyhow. I wish I had one of those plastic covers for the stroller....

Up in Superior, WI (not too far from Twin Cities) it is cold and rainy also! Horrible. My husband drives a truck for a refuse company (delivering dumpsters) and he worked only 4 hours each day tues. and Wed. and today they called and didn't have him come in at all!!

Not good for us considering our financial situation was already bad. He will be able to file for unemployment for some of the hours missed but it won't make up for it all. He will be laid off completely very soon for the winter.

All the rain a couple weeks ago caused the sewer to back up into our basement and I'm afraid it's going to happen again now. NOT FUN!!

travelgirl said:
Sun is shining here is Wisconsin for the mean time. We've had a wonderful fall so far- warm temps. I could take another month of this!

Not in our part of WI! It's been a terrible Oct! (Superior)

Tornado watch here in West Michigan. All school activities cancelled around here. I'm bummed because I was going to go to a volleyball match. It was clear and sunny here, but the conditions were that of tornadoes. It was quite warm and sunny here today. Very nice.

It is 78 here in San Antonio right now. The high is supposed ot reach 86. Just beautiful!! A great way to start the weekend. Now only if I were outside and not in my cubicle...Ü

It's been raining on and off since last night....yippy, we need it desperately!

It is raining but not too bad so we opened up the windows here at work rather than having the AC on...I am not a fan of AC unless there is no choice...I would much rather open the windows.

Today was sunny! Yeah! AND really windy. We have had rain 17 of the past 23 days. I'm hoping the grass dries out enough that I can cut the grass.

Oh, the simple goals, . . .

--Jenny L

In Maine, the past three days have been sunny and atleast 73 degrees. Today was windy and we were supposed to have rain but never got it, maybe tomorrow..

It rained her all last night starting around dinner time or a little later. The entire state of Michigan was completely covered with rain with no end in sight. That was a little dramatic, but it's how I felt when I saw the weather report. Today was mostly sunny and I didn't have to wear a jacket with my long sleeve shirt until evening. I had to wear something over my ears this morning when out for my run. That's the second time since last early spring. It was too cold in my opininon, tonight. It will be 40's when I go out for a walk in the morning. Not looking forward to the colder temps.

Attachments

• Conference Binder 001 (600 x 450).jpg
    Conference Binder 001 (600 x 450).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 214
  • Conference Binder 001 (600 x 450).jpg
    Conference Binder 001 (600 x 450).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 278
  • Conference Binder 002 (600 x 450).jpg
    Conference Binder 002 (600 x 450).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 232
  • Conference Binder 002 (600 x 450).jpg
    Conference Binder 002 (600 x 450).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 292
  • Conference Binder 003 (450 x 600).jpg
    Conference Binder 003 (450 x 600).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 214
  • Conference Binder 003 (450 x 600).jpg
    Conference Binder 003 (450 x 600).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 274
  • Conference Binder 004 (450 x 600).jpg
    Conference Binder 004 (450 x 600).jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 216
  • Conference Binder 004 (450 x 600).jpg
    Conference Binder 004 (450 x 600).jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 220
  • Conference Binder 005 (450 x 600).jpg
    Conference Binder 005 (450 x 600).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 259
  • Conference Binder 005 (450 x 600).jpg
    Conference Binder 005 (450 x 600).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 212
The bad rain has stopped. We are having a cold rain today. It is in the 50s - first cold day we have had.

Eugene, Oregon-rain tonight, high of 58. After that, it should be nice (well not raining) ahha until next Wednesday, Sunny-high of 60.
:cheerleader:

Wish we had rain here in SoCal -San Diego! Need it to hinder the wildfire! :( 97 degrees in El Cajon (the nearest city next to us) and 98 in Ramona - the areas of bad fire spreads currently. Santa ana conditions don't help either :(.

Minnesota is expecting snow next weekend. They say cold weather is on the way in! Now, if we could only get paid half as much to be wrong as often as the weathermen are!

--Jenny L

heat123 said:
Wish we had rain here in SoCal -San Diego! Need it to hinder the wildfire! :( 97 degrees in El Cajon (the nearest city next to us) and 98 in Ramona - the areas of bad fire spreads currently. Santa ana conditions don't help either :(.

What's the update on the fires in your area?

--Jenny L

We are getting the remnants of the hurricane! Brrr.... cold and damp. Rain! Rain! Rain! and LOTS of strong wind!!

Carissidy said:
We are getting the remnants of the hurricane! Brrr.... cold and damp. Rain! Rain! Rain! and LOTS of strong wind!!

Is there a pattern to how long it takes to reach Maine after it hits ground in Florida/Cuba etc.?

--Jenny L

jlevernier said:
Is there a pattern to how long it takes to reach Maine after it hits ground in Florida/Cuba etc.?

--Jenny L

To be honest, I have no idea. I am sure it depends on the speed, size, and strength of the storm but I don't think there is an actual "pattern" (if I am understanding your question correctly) because sometimes they come inland in the Carolinas or blow out to sea. This one is hanging out in the gulf of Maine... :grumpy:

Carissidy said:
To be honest, I have no idea. I am sure it depends on the speed, size, and strength of the storm but I don't think there is an actual "pattern" (if I am understanding your question correctly) because sometimes they come inland in the Carolinas or blow out to sea. This one is hanging out in the gulf of Maine... :grumpy:

I think that was my question. Can you predict when the bad weather will arrive. I'm just tired enough that I forgot about all the variables of Mother Nature.

--Jenny L

jlevernier said:
I think that was my question. Can you predict when the bad weather will arrive. I'm just tired enough that I forgot about all the variables of Mother Nature.

--Jenny L

Somewhat but not always too accurate!:rolleyes:

friday, did I read somewhere that you had snow today? Has anyone else had any yet?

We officially have 'wind chill', guess we're on our way to winter!

--Jenny L

We had a very blustery, rainy, damp blah day today...
A good "stay home curl up on the couch with a good book" kinda day!

jlevernier said:
friday, did I read somewhere that you had snow today? Has anyone else had any yet?

We officially have 'wind chill', guess we're on our way to winter!

--Jenny L

We had snow, but it didnt stick. A little of it stuck to the car this morning. Its cold right now, and we have 10cm in the forecast for tonight, but I hope they tell lies.

Wow snow already... I am glad I am a bit south of you! I love snow but am not quite ready for it LOL

Oh and 48 days until Christmas!

We had cold overcast weather today. Not as cold as you all though. You know I'm in California so cold to me is probably cool or warm to you.

1. What is the main focus of Julie Weitz's leadership workshop at Outward Image?

The main focus of Julie Weitz's leadership workshop at Outward Image is to help individuals improve their leadership skills in a professional setting.

2. How was Julie Weitz's workshop received by attendees at your regional event?

The workshop was received very positively by attendees at our regional event. Many found it to be informative, engaging, and helpful in developing their leadership abilities.

3. Did Julie Weitz offer any additional coaching sessions during the event?

Yes, Julie Weitz offered leadership coaching sessions after the workshop. These sessions provided one-on-one guidance and support for individuals looking to further improve their leadership skills.

4. Can you provide a link to Julie Weitz's website for more information?

Yes, you can visit Julie Weitz's website at www.outwardimage.com for more information about her workshops, coaching sessions, and services.

5. Have you personally benefited from Julie Weitz's coaching sessions?

I have not had the opportunity to attend one of Julie Weitz's coaching sessions yet, but I am considering setting up an individual session to help me find more balance in my life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mel5497
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamela
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies